luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Honda Prelude - Beautiful Car, non smoker, needs nothing - Ohio

1998 Honda Prelude - $5000, not very negotiable, maybe very little
2.2L VTEC H22A4 engine
automatic transmission with autostick
151,000 miles. Clean title IN HAND
Modifications: AEM cold air intake, DC Header, stainless exhaust, Enkei Evo5 17" wheels with brand new tires
Red exterior with professionally painted pearl ghost flames, black cloth interior
Non-smoker car

If you are looking for a really nice car to drive this summer, I think you found it. If you want to take a look at it on my lift, we can check it out together. Feel free to try to pick it apart, I doubt you'll find any problems.

I can tell you all about it, but seeing it is the only way to know. This is a garage kept Honda that hasn't been driven in the winter. It has no dents, no damage, and NO RUST. It has been well maintained and drives great. This Prelude has an AEM cold air intake, DC header with stainless exhaust (has the catalytic converter), and ENkei EVO5 17 inch wheels and brand new tires. This is a non-smoker car with no rips or burns on the interior. It comes with a working factory CD player with premium sound system. The brakes are 4000 miles old, and I just changed the oil 100 miles ago. If you want a car that you can get in, drive, and not have to worry about, this is it.

Email datdaz84@gmail.com. I get emails on my phone, so you will get an answer almost immediately. Located in Kent, Ohio, 44240. One exit away from Summit Racing.

Check me out on Acuralegend.org if you need references, I have a perfect itrader rating, and I'm also a supermod there.

Last edited by luvmylegend; 03-05-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Accord96
Lurker

I apologize if this is deemed as thread hi-jacking, but if memory serves me you and your friends are in the automotive industry. I was wondering if any of you are able to find a good deal on an EG or EK hatch, 4th Gen prelude or 94+ integra. I've bought a car from you in the past and am looking for one of the above. Feel free to PM me if you want.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:04 AM
luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

Originally Posted by Accord96
I apologize if this is deemed as thread hi-jacking, but if memory serves me you and your friends are in the automotive industry. I was wondering if any of you are able to find a good deal on an EG or EK hatch, 4th Gen prelude or 94+ integra. I've bought a car from you in the past and am looking for one of the above. Feel free to PM me if you want.
I'm in the middle of building 2 EG's. One hatch, one coupe.

The coupe is a 95 EX w/clean title, brought up from Florida 5 years ago. It has 140k. Minimal rust on the rear quarters, but the entire car was repainted with Milano Red base/clear. Every polyurethane bushing in the front end has been done, including the subframe, shock mounts, upper and lower control arm, the sway bar and the end links. The ball joints were also replaced. D16Z6 with 5 speed manual and 6 puck clutch. It also has the lower H-frame brace that connects to the subframe. DC Header with full magnaflow stainless exhaust. It has a true cold air intake, but I'm not 100% sure of the brand. uses a red plastic tube and has an Accell filter. Skunk 2 short shifter and front upper control arms (adjustable) Has Integra fat 5 star wheels on it with KYB adjustables and Eibach springs. Brand new tires too. Runs and drives awesome. I'm looking for a good black driver seat, because somebody put a nice gray one in, and it doesn't match. It will have a fresh alignment as soon as I put the body back together. Probably asking $3500 for her. She's a nice one

The hatch is a 95 CX with a B18B1 and a 5 speed. Has some rust on the rear quarters, but I'm buying the repair panels from Morris Supply and will be welding them up in a week or so. It has a Ractive header, short ram intake, polyurethane torque mounts (both lower fronts and the rear), polyurethane upper and lower control arms, and some decent 5 star wheels. She's teal green, and she'll have a fresh paint job. I was planning on making it my daily driver, but if somebody wanted it, probably no less than $3000 for her. I can get pics if interested.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:17 AM
luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

fixed the giant pics
Old 03-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Accord96
Lurker

Originally Posted by luvmylegend
The hatch is a 95 CX with a B18B1 and a 5 speed. Has some rust on the rear quarters, but I'm buying the repair panels from Morris Supply and will be welding them up in a week or so. It has a Ractive header, short ram intake, polyurethane torque mounts (both lower fronts and the rear), polyurethane upper and lower control arms, and some decent 5 star wheels. She's teal green, and she'll have a fresh paint job. I was planning on making it my daily driver, but if somebody wanted it, probably no less than $3000 for her. I can get pics if interested.
The coupe is nice, but it's a touch more than I was looking on spending. I'm definitely interested in the hatch; my email address is kylec21@gmail.com if you could send pics I'd appreciate it.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:49 PM
luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

The coupe is nice, but it's a touch more than I was looking on spending. I'm definitely interested in the hatch; my email address is kylec21@gmail.com if you could send pics I'd appreciate it.
The hatch won't be done for a couple weeks. It's #5 on the list. I still have an SR20DET rebuild, put that civic coupe back together, finish this Legend head gasket, and then I have another Legend to repair the head gasket.

I dropped the price of the Prelude to $5000.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Accord96
Lurker

Originally Posted by luvmylegend
The hatch won't be done for a couple weeks. It's #5 on the list. I still have an SR20DET rebuild, put that civic coupe back together, finish this Legend head gasket, and then I have another Legend to repair the head gasket.

I dropped the price of the Prelude to $5000.
Damn, was hoping the hatch would be done sooner. Are either of the Legends for sale? Any details on them if they are? I actually forgot to add that to my list.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:48 AM
luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

Damn, was hoping the hatch would be done sooner. Are either of the Legends for sale? Any details on them if they are? I actually forgot to add that to my list.
Yeah, I'm in the middle of rebuilding an sr20DET engine for a buddy's 240sx he blew up. I have a Legend head gasket job on the lift right now. The civic coupe bumpers, rockers, door handles, rear trim, and mirrors just got painted last night. so that needs reassembled. I have a 91 CRX with the drivetrain sitting on the ground with a hole in the block. After that, I'm working on the hatch. lots of projects.

I have a 92 Legend coupe, it is an auto/type I right now. It has 92,000 miles, but it has a blown head gasket right now, a stripped out caliper bracket, I'm probably fixing Monday, and needs a windshield (getting replaced next week. I can do one of a couple things.

For $3000, I'll install fresh head gaskets, fix the caliper bracket, and fix the windshield.

For $4000, I'll fix the head gaskets, and install a 5 speed transmission with new clutch, pedals, shifter, computer, etc.

For $5500, I'll install the 5 speed transmission/accessories and a 3.5L RL engine with less than 90k. It'll basically be like my coupe.

I'll have a 92 Legend coupe 5 speed for $2000. It's white on black with about 213k miles, but I just replaced the head gaskets like 3000 miles ago. 3.2L Legends need head gaskets about every 100k miles. 3.5L Legends rarely, if ever need head gasket replacement. Let me know if you're interested in any of this stuff.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:58 AM
luvmylegend
www.acura-legend.com

taking offers.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:40 PM
anede001

I also apologize for hijacking but I'm pretty intrigued by this stuff. I'm looking for something reliable and fun but I can only afford between $2000-$3000. I've been looking for a 90-91 Prelude or 90-93 Integra but any of the models in this thread are appealing. Looks like you do good work. Only thing is I live in MD... Dagger. Well if anything comes up that fits I would definitely be interested if I can find an inexpensive solution to getting it here! Feel free to PM if I'm detracting from the original post. You can also use my email andrewceden@gmail.com

Last edited by anede001; 03-24-2010 at 09:46 PM.