Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: 1993 Integra GS norcal/socal

Old 04-18-2005, 01:01 PM
JETSPD1477
O RLY?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1993 Integra GS norcal/socal

FOR SALE 1993 Acura Integra GS salvaged title through theft in 1996.

The odometer reads 200,000+ miles but the motor and drivetrain have less than 25,000 miles.

-B17A1 block with JDM P30 pistons and ported VTEC oil pump
-Factory PR3 Head with AEM cam gears. Polished VTEC valve cover.
-90 JDM S1 transmission with no grinds factory diff; factory flywheel; act street clutch B&M shifter and bushing kit.
-Factory exhaust manifold, new universal cat w/ full greddy mx exhaust.
-Facotry OBD-1 JDM PR3 ecu never chipped.
-Koni Adjustable Struts with Koni Specific ground control coilovers and Ingalls camber corrections kits at all four corners. Trust front strut tower bar. EM Racing rear C-Pillar bar.
-JDM one piece headlights, JDM front bumper lights, JDM sidemarkers not wired, and 90-91 taillights. Wings West RS sideskirts. 90-91 front bumper support and cover. (NOT a jdm lightweight support)
-Tan leather interior in good condition which can use a good cleaning. Drivers seat has worn outer lumbar. GSR tach. no radio or speakers. Fully functional power antenna. All windows and sunroof are fully functional. The wiper cowl currently leaks water into the interior but I will include the necessary parts to repair the leaks. (brand new rubber seals and plastic rivets)
-blackie wheels with fairly worn tires.

The car has a bent radiator support and front bulkheads due to one accident in 2001. Damage is only visible if the hood is opened. There currently is a straight hood on the car and will close completely with slight misalignment. I have the nose of an undamaged JDM DA which will be included in the sale. The rest of the car is straight with minor dings on either side of the car. The car currently will not pass smog but it has passed smog before. Otherwise the car is complete working order. I don't have the time to troubleshoot or maintain the car anymore. I'm not looking to part the car out at all as I do no have time to dismantle the car and it is in storage at my parents house. I am only going to sell the car whole as is as it sits. I'm sorry but there are no acceptions!

I am currently located in southern california and my father will be handling any sale that occurs in the bay area. if a sale in southern california is desired i either require the buyer to transport the car from northern california OR a $250 non refundable deposit for transport of the car to southern california which will be credited to the final sale of the car.

my asking price is $3500. i am willing to consider other reasonable offers, but if you do the math i'm already selling the primary parts of interest (motor, suspension, interior, accessories) at a very good price + a straight rolling chassis which only requires replacement of the radiator support and bulkheads, the parts which i am providing. Please do not contact me with questions about parting the car out. Please do not contact me with low ball offers. The only solution that I can offer if you are interested in parting the car out is combining the funds with other people interested in parting the car in order to meet my selling price. How everything else is handled is up to you. thanks!

elmerguzman75@hotmail.com

the attached pictures are of the car in its current condition minus the wheels. all other pictures of the car can be found in my G2IC profile which include motor and interior shots.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 1993 Integra GS norcal/socal-faebcbf2.jpg   FS: 1993 Integra GS norcal/socal-faebcbf5.jpg   FS: 1993 Integra GS norcal/socal-faebd857.jpg  
Old 04-21-2005, 09:32 AM
JETSPD1477
O RLY?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump