Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

for sale

Old 03-28-2005, 10:58 PM
critter sit-t
Critter SIR-T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale

1997 honda Civic with Jdm B16 swap. has Gsr tranny controlled by Bnm Short throw shifter ,Type R headers matched to a type R head containing GSR cams and skunk 2 cam gears. the bottom end ihas been storked Stage 2 Crower kit tipped off with a unorthodox under drive pulleys. the timing belt water pump and oil sending unit as well as the axles and connecting components are all new. its got nology spark plug wires on a otherwise stock ignition system. I just had a set of stainless steel braded brake lines installed. with a few engine bay dress up items from Tenzo R including the valve cover ad brake fluid res. cover. i have the powersteering and A\C pumps but didnt have them installed.
stage 2 clutch from centerforce. all running out mandrel bent 2 &1\2 in. exauhst piping. it has a high flow cat and a ractive muffler. the motor is still obd2, Computer controlls are a Venom 400 chip and apexi VAFC controller, the power is stabilised in the front with a matrix strut tower bar holding on to a new set of tokico Blue full Coil over suspension kit, the car is silver with 99 si Blue accents.Kamanari hood with carbonfiber insert to cover the engine bay. The front bumper is a JTC Evo 2 matched with splitters. side skirts are Black widow as well as the rear bumper. it has a sniper wing and X-1 fenders. the motor has 2300 miles on it as does the tranny and clutch. its got fadded mirrior tint 50\50. for the interrior i have Tenzo R (blue) racing seats with Weapon R 4 point racing harnesses. matching tenzo r steering wheel with momo hub adapter. stock rear seat. and custom painted trim also 99 SI blue to match the exterior. the upper door pannels are carbon fiber along with the licens plate bracket on the trunk. I have a few blue lights on the interrior and trunk. the car is secred by a stellar Security system made by auto loc, for the ice all you get is a Cd player. the system i cant part with. and i almost forgot the 18 in Rimms on ventus tires for the front and kumo for the rear. email me @ cp_harrington@hotmail.com only if your interested ill send you pics through email. this car is nearly show ready it just need s a bit of dress up here and there. i also have a turbonetics Turbo kit for the B16 which is optional with that the kit consists of a T3T4 hybrid ball berring turbo, the manifold, downpipe, blow off valve (greddy type s) external waste gate Greddy front mount intercooler with piping. also i have s NX nitrous kit Wet. all lines bottle wires switches ect. we will discuss pricing through email.
I apoligise this is currently the only pic i have of my car on this computer but tomorrow ill up load more to send through emails.
Attached Thumbnails for sale-my-civic2.jpg  
Old 03-29-2005, 08:49 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please Note the State of Where Vehicle is Being Sold in the TITLE
Effective 11/29/04

Please, as courtesy to potential buyers, note the state or providence of where the vehicle is located in the SUBJECT of the thread.

Example:

FS: 1998 Acura Integra; SoCal

This will greatly help both parties.
Please be sure to specify the state in the thread title.

All threads that don't follow this rule will be CLOSED.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net