Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

91 Intega w/b20vtec for sale!!!4,500obo

Old 03-14-2005, 11:53 AM
troy19prelude
Troy Zeppieri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 Intega w/b20vtec for sale!!!4,500obo

This car is highly modified. It's runs great and it's a total sleeper. It has 45,000 miles on the swap. I would first like to say that I have $7,000 in receipts for the motor and labor. The car was previously titled in California and it has no rust except for a dent and scratch that are rusted but they are both very small. Here are the following mods: Alloy wheels ACT Clutch Mugen-ECU-Chip, JDM B20 Block, B16a Head; It's a vtec conversion. High performance stage 3 cams, Typer-R-Oil pump, Brembo Pads and Rotors, Skunk-2 Valve Train, Gauge Pods(oil, Fuel), High Flow Cats, DC ceramic Headers, Greddy Exhaust, Titanium Valve Springs and Retainers, 50 shot of nos with bottle warmer, Jet Hot Intake, Sony CD player. It also has all new belts plus new water pump and timing belt. It also has other little mods that I may be forgetting. I must sell this car to pay off my new prelude. This car has dents and scratches and is by no means a show car. But If you are into going fast and taking your car to the track this is the car for you. I Have never dynoed the car but it is most likely pushing around 230HP and is running high 13's low 14's. The only mechanical problems with this car is that it grinds into third gear but this does not have an effect on the performance or this car. Give me a call for a test drive or questions. This car can be picked up in Elkhorn, WI 53121. Or the buyer can arrange shipping for this car. My cell: 262-949-3363 MY email:troyzeppieri@yahoo.com
Old 03-14-2005, 11:54 AM
troy19prelude
Troy Zeppieri

Default hey

I can also email pics upon request and maybe someone can post them up. I need to sell this car because I bought a new prelude. Car is located in wisconsin, Whitewater
Old 04-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Cyberdx16

send pics to cyberdx16@yahoo.com
Old 04-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please Note the State of Where Vehicle is Being Sold in the TITLE
Effective 11/29/04

Please, as courtesy to potential buyers, note the state or providence of where the vehicle is located in the SUBJECT of the thread.

Example:

FS: 1998 Acura Integra; SoCal

This will greatly help both parties.
Please be sure to specify the state in the thread title.

All threads that don't follow this rule will be CLOSED.

b4dave!
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net