Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS or Trade '90 B16 CRX Si in Orlando

Old 02-27-2005, 09:17 AM
keithcrx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS or Trade '90 B16 CRX Si in Orlando

1990 CRX Si for sale or trade. Just a few of the highlights are: Tein HA coil-overs, built B16, full body kit, Spacro out the wazoo including Milano seats, full system with DVD, surround sound, 7.5” widescreen and MB Quart separates. Please follow this link to http://hometown.aol.com/keithcrx/b16crxsi for a full parts list and detailed pictures. I have over $25,000 in receipts which will go with the car, that does not include the price I paid for the vehicle, that is just the mods. I am going to take offers for a few weeks, top guy gets the car. Located in Orlando, Florida. Feel free to email me at keithcrx@aol.com with any questions. Please email with questions or comments, do not reply to the post, I will not be checking them every day.
Old 02-27-2005, 03:47 PM
hot_ridez
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sell your car on www.hotridez.net

The #1 automotive classifieds website, that markets only modified & custom cars. TRY US OUT!!!

All cars submitted are totally free, but only for a LIMITED TIME!!! Get your car on the site now while it's still free!!! We will not charge you a single cent, GAURANTEED!!!

WE ARE A TRUSTED "Honda-Acura.net" SPONSOR! :thumbup: