Notices
Track & Autocross Talk lap times and race lines.

More stuff For Sale: 15" tires - Kumho MXs and Falken Azenis (RT-215s)

Old 07-26-2005, 09:07 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More stuff For Sale: 15" tires - Kumho MXs and Falken Azenis (RT-215s)

I have another couple of sets of tires for sale.

205/50x15" Kumho MXs
These tires have about 1-2mm of tread left and were originally on the 1991 Civic Si when I purchased it in February. They have been bagged and in my garage since then. From what I'm told these are at perfect depth for autocrossing in the ST classes. $100 FIRM. I can bring these down to Divisionals if you let me know by Thursday night.

205/50x15" Falken Azenis RT-215s (old version)
These tires have about 2-4mm of tread left and have about 40 autocrosses on them. I got these from Falken July 2005 but didn't mount them until September I think. I have been winning STS in the Philly and Susquehanna Region and also won on these at the May 7th DC event. So they are still working great. I just don't need them anymore with my newer Falken Azenis RT-615s now. $150 FIRM. I can bring these down to Divisionals if you let me know by Thursday night.

Both tires are CASH ONLY! You can arrange to pick them up OR I can meet you up to 100 miles from Lancaster.

Email me for questions: mikelouie@comcast.net