Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.
View Poll Results: What color?
Electron Blue
50.00%
SOM
36.11%
keep it Silver...
13.89%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Alright, which color should i repaint my car?

Old 01-28-2006, 08:18 PM
AcuraFanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dE.fUsEd
i would think so. h:

90% of honda/acura owners hate all domestics, despite looks/power ect.

it's the reason there is so much domestic vs import bullshit on every car forum.

when i didn't own a honda, i never liked them. i NEVER thought i would be driving one. now i own two, and my camaro. i love the way they all look. i didn't mean simple minded as much as i meant closed minded.

most foreign car owners ride the bandwagon to talk as muh shit about domestics as they can, and most have never driven or even riden in one.

i respect most cars. most anything can be made quick/fast, and look pretty good.
:dunno: I respect them, I've driven my fair share of Mustangs and Camaros and a few Vettes. Just not my thing, but I still respect them.

It just sucks to get categorized in with that 90% of import owners, who admittedly are 16 year old homos who have no idea what they're talking about. I've been into the "scene" for almost 6-years and the bullshit gets more tiring every year but I still love it.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:25 PM
dE.fUsEd
I still like honda's. :-/

Originally Posted by AF
:dunno: I respect them, I've driven my fair share of Mustangs and Camaros and a few Vettes. Just not my thing, but I still respect them.

It just sucks to get categorized in with that 90% of import owners, who admittedly are 16 year old homos who have no idea what they're talking about. I've been into the "scene" for almost 6-years and the bullshit gets more tiring every year but I still love it.

yeah, i completely understand. because the same goes for domestic drivers. i'm on quite a few camaro boards, and all they do is talk shit about "ricers". it really gets shit going when i go in the kill stories and tell about my civic beating a fbody.
:rofl:
Old 01-29-2006, 08:50 AM
ItsaHonda

How about red, like mine ;-). This is my 01. 63k miles, bought it new Oct.
'00.

Proudly parked next to my Hondas...

Last edited by ItsaHonda; 01-29-2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:52 AM
AP2
Moderator Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like oranges