Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

HAN Takes Care of Our Own

Old 02-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default HAN Takes Care of Our Own

Some of you may be aware that one of our own members (and moderator) nevets has recently been diagnosed with a very rare eye disease.

As posted by his GF:
Just a few months ago, my best friend and the love of my life, Steven, was diagnosed with a degenerative eye disease called Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP). And just a few weeks ago, he was informed that he is legally blind. As you could imagine, it's been a difficult time for both Steven and I to process and come to terms with his vision loss.

On May 20th, I'll be in San Francisco for the 11th annual VisionWalk organized by the Foundation Fighting Blindness to show my love and support for Steven and all those that are battling blindness and vision loss. I've created a team on his behalf, GO STEVEN GO!, to help raise money to fund research in hopes that one day there will be a cure to treat blindness and vision loss.

If you can, please donate to GO STEVEN GO! to help cheer Steven on and show your support as he fights RP! Here is the link: http://www.fightblindness.org/goto/gostevengo

I've donated $100 just to get things up and running. And feel free to get in touch with me if you'd like to join team GO STEVEN GO! and walk with us! You could join the walk by going to the link above and clicking the "Join Team" button on the right side. Special thanks to two of my closest friends, Louisa and David, for joining GO STEVEN GO! in a heartbeat. Positive thoughts, energy, and prayers are graciously accepted as well Thank you <3
I don't know how many of you are still here, but if you have any money to donate to his cause, please consider it:

http://www.fightblindness.org/site/T...d=5821&pg=team

Thanks
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 04-06-2017, 05:26 PM
gogromnas33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If i will get something spare i will do!