Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Tell me about yourself.....

Old 03-05-2004, 07:40 AM
ADRteg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

name: Adrian
school: Virginia Commonwealth University
Major: Computer Science
other crap: My home is in NoVa, a place called warrenton. I go to school here in Richmond, I like it quite a bit. It's always nice going home to cows and clean air. I drive a 94 Integra GS-R. Three things that I enjoy are cars, computers, and music. I play guitar, bass, drums, piano.. My family; I have two older brothers 22 and 28, they're cool, mom dad step dad, they're all cool. www.freewebs.com/adr0ck that's my webpage that I've been messing around with, nothing special. I just post pictures for people to see, and slowly work on the site itself. That's it for now, ask more if you'd like
Old 03-05-2004, 07:56 AM
puffy
bow down to king puffy

Well its my turn I guess. My name is Anthony and I am 25. Grew up in bay area. I got my undergrad at USC in 2001 with biomedical engineering degree. Got hired at a medium size medical device company and worked there for next 2.5 years before getting laid off 1.5 month ago. Job hunting is NOT easy by no means so for those with jobs thinking about quiting, I suggest you think it through first.
As many of you know, I have ADD when it comes to cars. But now I am being good with 2 cars and a bike. Going down to one car soon probably soon.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:05 AM
etzok

Originally Posted by Derek
Sup, I'm Derek aka Deek aka Richboy :airon: I'm 23, and I'm a sophomore at a community college by my house. I decided to take some time off after school, then took my time adjusting to college (part-time). I should be in my second year for a masters or working in a career, but I'm not. :happysad: Took me awhile to find my calling, but I found it... I'm 2yrs away from an English degree with emphasis on Writing. I'll have over 80 units this summer, then I'll transfer in Jan 2005 to a CSU, even though I only needed 60. h:
Aside from school, I work a part time job and help my friends with an Independent Film which will be a wide release (all theatres). So I'm learning my way into producing, which has been really cool I'm also currently writing a screenplay, or start one, but have been to busy to finish it. :doh: Another thing, I'm starting a business with my dad, which will hopefully be something I can do as a career while I try to "make" it as a writer. :awais:

And last, but not least.. Team B.O.B. representin'!!! :irock:
You forgot to say that you're in high demand.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:01 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Hi, I'm David. 25. Born in Portland, Oregon, but have been living in Marin County since 1985.

I'm attending College of Marin, finishing up GE classes for San Diego State University, where I will transfer next year. Since HS, I've studied Automotive Design at San Francisco's Academy of Art College and I've completed an Associate's degree in Business Management at College of Marin.

I've worked a odd collection of jobs over the years during that time as well, from Shipping and Logistics for Barnes & Noble, to retail computer sales, to private computer consulting to landscaping and construction.

Which leads to the defining passion of my life: all things automotive. I drive a 1997 Integra LS 5spd. While fairly mildly tuned, I am looking forward to turbocharging the car within the next 12 months. In addition to all things automotive, I enjoy literature, Northern Italian cuisine, travelling and a wide variety of music. A competitive cyclist in junior high, I am just now beginning to get back in shape. I doubt I'll compete again, the goal now is only self-improvement.

Getting back to my number one priority - my career - I'll be writing a series of articles for HAN starting in April.
As far as degrees go. I'll be looking forward to completing my Bachelor's at SDSU by 2007.

It took a fair bit of time for me to find my path -- but with my target acquired NOTHING will stop me.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!

Last edited by TheOtherDave™; 11-16-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:26 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

My name is Mike. I'm 21 and a "senior" at the University of Wisconsin (I have one more year to go) majoring in English. I don't really like this school stuff but I want to have a BA on my resume. I work for my school calling up alumni and bugging them for donations. I think I've decided to give up on taking life seriously, it only causes stress. I'm just gonna chill.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi my name is John I like long walks on the beaches, quiet nights by the fireplace and....oh my bad wrong window.

Umm yeah anyways 32 divorced, 2 daughters (technically 1 the other is step daughter), I live in Oregon and hate it immensley. Currently semi retired and enjoying it. I take pictures, shoot video, Photoshop, surf lots of forums, minor geek I guess.

I drive a 94 Accord built all motor, 91 Accord Wagon dumped on its nuts just for fun, 98 S10 Blazer, 76 Jeep Wagoneer (off road only). I am a bit of a car enthusiast.

I dunno what to say on these things...I am just too boring

*walks away singing..."If you like pina coladas...getting caught in the rain...."
Old 03-05-2004, 10:52 AM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nightshade
Hi my name is John I like long walks on the beaches, quiet nights by the fireplace and....oh my bad wrong window.

Umm yeah anyways 32 divorced, 2 daughters (technically 1 the other is step daughter), I live in Oregon and hate it immensley. Currently semi retired and enjoying it. I take pictures, shoot video, Photoshop, surf lots of forums, minor geek I guess.

I drive a 94 Accord built all motor, 91 Accord Wagon dumped on its nuts just for fun, 98 S10 Blazer, 76 Jeep Wagoneer (off road only). I am a bit of a car enthusiast.

I dunno what to say on these things...I am just too boring

*walks away singing..."If you like pina coladas...getting caught in the rain...."

..."If you like making love at midnight...in the dunes of the cape" h:

I'm sorry to hear you don't like Oregon more. I love it here. I guess thats because I've spent my entire life here :dunno:
Old 11-13-2007, 10:45 AM
NOPD
Come in My Hole

Originally Posted by NOPD
Hi my name is Phat. I'm 24 years old and currently push drugs for a living. I have a gf that is 2 years younger than me. I want to marry this girl, buy a house and maybe a have a kid or two. I drive a Mitsubishi and wish to own more cars in the future. That is all.
*Update*

I'm 28 years old now and still have the same occupation. I fulfilled one of my goals by owning a house, but I haven't got married nor do I own more than 1 car. That is all.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:54 AM
GSRchick714

I didn't do this before...so I'll do it now ....

I'm Emily, 22 years old. I live in Columbus, Ohio...lived here in the 'burbs my entire life. I'm currently in my 5th year of college. I've been in FT the entire time, but took started at a stupid community college which screwed me over (credits didn't transfer into my program). Sooo, I should graduate in May2009 with a Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education - I'll be certified to teach pre-k through 3 and I can't wait.

I currently have a boyfriend (fiance) of four and a half years...it'll be five in January. We got engaged December 06 and are currently planning our wedding for May 2008.

Besides school full time, I also work at an office as an admin for the "Development" department which includes Real Estate, Construction, New Business Development, and Renovation of old stores. I've worked there for 3 years now and it pays the bills. :dunno:

And since this is a car forum, I drive a 99 Integra GSR....clover green pearl I have a Greddy SP2 exhaust, 4-2-1 header, AEM short ram, etc etc, nothing too out of the ordinary. Visually: OEM fogs, Type R spoiler....

Oh, ummm, I live in a house that I bought with the fiance back in May05...we live with our two doggies who are super cute and spoiled.

I guess thats it....I suck at these!

Last edited by GSRchick714; 11-13-2007 at 10:57 AM.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:54 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Hi my name is Jae, i'm 24 years old and i work as a MAC Associate.

I drive a 2002 Nissan Sentra and i currently live in a apt. I'm pretty much a geek and a romantic lover rolled all into one. I have a level 45 Black mage and 37 White mage that i am pimping out right now to make money to buy more spells for my Black mage.

I was once Cuddle Bitch of the year but that is no more. I live in philadelphia which is not something one should say out in the open. My sexual orientation is straight. I like women,snooch, pudding, 2g1c and long walks on the beach.

Oh, i also forgot to mention.......Im a paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit-points, i can use my helm of disintegration and do one d4 damage as my half mage elf wields his +5 holy avenger. To sum it up....I'm a Black Guy...