Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Tell me about yourself.....

Old 03-04-2004, 10:20 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I'm Peter. I currently have a shitty full time job. I drive a honda civic and i like to watch teh pr0n and play gunbound.

h:
Old 03-04-2004, 10:25 PM
DB7 2.0
Banned

hi. my name is edirtay and im an pootangaholic :exnbp: i graduated from U.C. Irvine with a major in Studio Arts and minor in Digital Imaging. im 24 yrs old and like to work hard and play hard. i havent partied in 2yrs and now i love it again. h: i used to love working on cars, but now i just love hopping in and driving aimlessly with the music blaring. i can finally afford and enjoy the finer things in life and i love to spoil myself :exnbp: Team BOB reprezent!
Old 03-04-2004, 10:41 PM
dom93hatch
more meat, more fire

y helo thar, my name is Dominic. I go to an art school and am majoring in Animation. I will be graduating this summer at age 20. Currently I am a librarian and a freelance graphic designer. I am single and am known to get myself trapped in the friend zone more often than not. I will be getting my bike license this year, but don't know when I will get a bike yet. I like female-spec bellies a lot, as well as chicks with glasses.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:32 PM
reech-around
RIP Woong.

hello...you already know my name is rich. i'm 26, and this is weird period of life for me. a part of me wants to party like it's 1999, and buy expensive toys. the other part worries about the future and how to live more responsibly. i dont have a gf, which is fine for now. i'm independent and confident, so i dont worry about relationships and stuff (most of the time).

i graduated with a BS in marketing in 2000 from san jose state. it wasn't my first (or second) choice but i didn't want to burden my parents with heavy tuitions or living expenses. before and during college, i had miscellaneous shit jobs - food service, retail sales, and all-purpose lackey at a tire/brake shop. i finally got an internship at a dot com during my last year of school, which turned into a full time position after graduating. too bad i got laid off when the company went under. 3 months later i landed the job of my dreams at sony electronics, working with systems integration of professional broadcast equipment. eventually the job lost its luster, and i found the job i currently have at maxtor. the workload doubled, but it was a huge step up and my first "manager" title.

in the past, my integra was my life. eventually i had to move on though. i dont think ill ever love a car like that one. i also gave up sportbikes because of some spills and seeing my friends get in accidents. now it's all about pimping it Team BOB style
Old 03-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Spood
Sucka

Howdy!
My name is Kevin...I'm a first-year sophomore at the University of Minnesota. I am an undeclared Sociology-Law/Criminology/Deviance major. I'm planning on going into law enforcement...ideally SWAT or in another tactical sort of unit. Currently, I pay my bills and support my crack habit by working as a pharmacy technician. I drive a '94 Civic CX with a '9x D16Z6 swapped in. It's teal! I plan on turboing it this summer if I can scrounge up the funds. Unfortunately, my car looks pretty f'n ragged right now, what with it's mis-matched wheels, broken bumper and road salt coating. I have a wonderful girlfriend of about 2.6 years. She's a hot redhead and goes to school at St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN. Right now, my stomach really hurts and I should be in bed. That is all.

...Oh, and I'll be 23 on the 23rd of this month.
Old 03-05-2004, 02:23 AM
alex96ej8
newb king~!~!~!

Sup, my name's Alex. 21 years old, 5'7", ~150 lbs, shoe size: 9. Single. I'm originally from Orange County, CA, but I got shipped to Fresno where I'm currently residing right now (it's a long story why I'm here). I'm going to school to become a registered nurse (RN).

I drive a '96 EJ8 with just suspension mods. Tein S-tech springs paired with Tokico Illuminas and rolling on steelies wrapped in Toyo Proxes H4, and some generic strut bars. My plans within the next 6 months are to swap in a b18c1, upgrade to higher spring rate springs, and get a Comptech tie/sway combo.

I currently work as a CNA (certified nursing assistant). Currently, in the process of getting a job at the local 7-11 because I know a couple of people working there and it's a LOT less strenuous than being a CNA, even though the pay is a bit less.

In my spare time I play Counterstrike, go out to lunch/dinner with friends, find good eateries to eat at, read (magazines that is) , work out (mostly running, basketball, and swimming), listen to music, put together scaled model cars, driving my car, and my newest hobby, posting on H-A.net.

That about sums me up in a nutshell.
Old 03-05-2004, 02:39 AM
Daniel

My name's Daniel, I'm 23 and I live in my home town of Charlotte, NC. I have to wake up at 6 every morning now so I can make it to work on time, which is a 45 minute drive to a company called Americredit. There, I make outbound calls during the entire day to people who have not paid their car payments. I sit next to two women who make work fun, otherwise, I'd be bored out of my skull.

I have three younger brothers, the youngest of which just moved to Saginaw, MI last Sunday.

I never went to college and I may never. I see no point in going when all I need it my two hands to make the life that I want.

I just paid off my car last month, which is a 94 Integra GSR. Now, I need to work on getting that engine fixed so I'm not blowing smoke in the upper RPM range.

I like to play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault whenever I can!
Old 03-05-2004, 04:29 AM
å
åhhhhh

hey, my name is hossam, im 21 from Toronto Canada. No i dont live in an igloo. I drive a slighltly modded 95 integra not a type R like wills but close. I'm double majoring at University of Toronto in Com Sci and Math.. and mybe a minor in stats.. id like to stay in university as long as i can, since i cant see myself ready for the "real world".

I work as grocery clerk on the weekends, and as a techhie on weekdays in school. i dont make much.. just enough that i have 200 or so saved each month..

I used to play dark age of camelot untill i found the girl of my dreams, and now we are going on 5 months strong, she is everything short of perfect h:
Old 03-05-2004, 04:40 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

My name is Zack. :wavey: I'm ... uhhh 23. And I fix the internet. Well, at least for some dsl customers.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:42 AM
clickwir
Floppy Death! noES!!!

Originally Posted by MaxBoosT
I am a Civil Engineering Major, but my dream is to become a singer, although I don't have any training in professional singing.
:eek3: Berkely OMG!!!!11~

:shebang: