Notices
Sponsors Corner Check out some exclusive SPECIALS from HAN Approved Vendors!

Hello Honda Acura.net from FCPImport

Old 05-13-2010, 09:07 AM
FCPImport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Honda Acura.net from FCPImport

My name is Ellison and I am customer service representative at FCP Groton. Some of you may already know us from our heavy involvement in the European automotive community, particularly Volvo, BMW, Audi and VW. We have recently launched FCP Import which will help expand us to the Asian market (which we actually have been in since 1986 but didn't have a website to reflect this part of the business).

I am not here to throw parts down your throat and spam, but here to be a good resource for info or parts. Feel free to email at ellisonc@fcpgroton.com or I am on AIM: fcpellison.

Here is the site: http://fcpimport.com

You will see some popular brands on the site already with many more to come: GMB Water Pumps and Tensioners, KYB Shocks and Struts, Royalty Drilled & Slotted Discs, Akebono ACT Ceramic Pads, Bando Drivebelts, Beck Arnley, Bosch Plugs, Flennor Timing Belts, Bosal Exhaust. You will also notice a low cost quality aftermarket line of steering, suspension, and filters that is also guaranteed for life. Feel free to let us know any other suggestions or comments you may have. We look forward to establishing a long lasting relationship within the Honda/Acura community and once again thank you for the warm welcome!