Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS: 94 superchraged Integra GSR

Old 10-04-2003, 02:18 PM
teg22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD- 94 superchraged Integra GSR

I am selling my GSR only because I recently bought a new car and I really can’t afford to keep both. This car is in good condition and can be really quick with proper tuning. I am the second owner and I bought the car from a dealership when it was 4 years old. This car has a female owner and has never been raced. Only for sale to buyers who will take good care of her!

Mileage:
Only 83,200 miles

Description:
Exterior color is black, with cloth interior. Tinted windows.

Modifications:
JR Supercharger
DC sports 4-2-1 header
DC sports exhaust
Iceman CAI
Walbro Fuel Pump
H&R sport springs
Koni yellows
Ingalls Camber Kit
DC Front Strut Bar
Autometer Gauge cluster – boost, oil pressure, AF ratio
Momo shift knob
BBS 16” Moda wheels
Toyo Proxes FZ4 tires
Keyless entry and alarm system

Condition:
Paint is very glossy and in great condition except for the regular chips you’d find on a 10yr old car. There are also two small dings on the car.
Interior is in excellent condition except for the shift boot which has come off slightly.
Rims are pretty much scratched (not by me!).
One air conditioning hose broke- just change it to get the air-conditioning working again.
Car has not been tuned for sometime. It runs great if you drive like you have a regular GSR, but when driving in boost, car may run a little lean.

Free CarFax report (clean) available.

Selling for $6000 or best offer. I've posted on other forums and I've been told this is a steal....anyway, best offer gets it.

Photographs are available at http://photos.yahoo.com/teg22q

Email me at teg22q@yahoo.com. VIN will be provided upon request.
Old 10-04-2003, 05:42 PM
95TEGGY

Where are you located??? What do you mean it runs a little lean with boost. How long have you had the supercharger on it? What kinda engine work needs to be done? And im not pointing fingers but its not always good when females drive cars, because sometimes they can really mess up the car because they dont drive it properly, ive seen female driven cars that have had transmission changed twice before even hitting 85k miles. But im interested, please either email me the info or catch me on instand messanger my aim screen name is aram2986 and my email is aram2986@yahoo.com
Thanks
Old 10-04-2003, 07:05 PM
teg22

Originally posted by 95TEGGY
Where are you located??? What do you mean it runs a little lean with boost. How long have you had the supercharger on it? What kinda engine work needs to be done? And im not pointing fingers but its not always good when females drive cars, because sometimes they can really mess up the car because they dont drive it properly, ive seen female driven cars that have had transmission changed twice before even hitting 85k miles. But im interested, please either email me the info or catch me on instand messanger my aim screen name is aram2986 and my email is aram2986@yahoo.com
Thanks
I'm located the bay area (south bay), california.

I think I hear it knocking with boost, and that's what I mean by running lean. Honestly, I am no mechanic, and the mods were mostly done by shops (JRSC was installed at Driver's Image in Chicago), or simple mods were done with the help of friends. I don't believe any engine work needs to be done, coz the car runs fine and I get to places in my car.

Yeah, I understand your concern about females, but I learnt to drive with a stick in a country that only allows you to take your driving test in a manual car! I've been driving stick ever since. And nope, I've never had the tranmission changed on this car, in fact never had to do any engine/tranmission repair work
Old 10-05-2003, 03:27 PM
teg22

Ok, I posted a couple more photos of the car on http://photos.yahoo.com/teg22q If there is any specific part of the car anyone would like a photo of, just let me know and I'll post it. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2003, 05:17 PM
95TEGGY

the link dont work
Old 10-05-2003, 05:31 PM
teg22

Originally posted by 95TEGGY
the link dont work
sorry, i think it was because there was a period at the end of the link. i've fixed it and it should work now. other people have been able to access it, so it shouldn't be a problem with the site.

the link again is http://photos.yahoo.com/teg22q

i can email you photos if this still doesn't work for you. thanks.
Old 10-07-2003, 12:37 PM
teg22

Default SOLD

My car is sold! Thanks for the interest.