Notices

Uhmmm What Next?

Old 09-30-2003, 09:56 PM
JohnQPhats
LS Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uhmmm What Next?

You know, I've got AEM intake, DC headers.....sorry HEADER & soon to be Apexi or DC exhaust (Cant decide yet.).......I honestly don't know what to do next. I was thinking about doing some suspension upgrades. But I'm not sure. Any suggestions? I mean....should I even worry about my suspension at this point? O, I have a 99 LS BTW. I know, I know, I'm ignorant. =P That's why I'm here.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:59 PM
Clean00GSR
B18c1 >*

get altezzas, clear lights, led washers, let valve stem caps and a huge aluminum wing. oh yea, dont forget a powered by acura windshield banner.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:59 PM
Chemicalviper
Vroom Vroom KABOOM!

find one of those vtec things and put it on :P hehe

Ok - for one - dont say what can i get next!

Whats your plans ... is this your daily driver ? will this have forced induction ? would you have headwork performed on your car ... its all based on what the criteria is. Sounds like its a daily driver ... i would do suspension - springs and possibly struts (adjustable ofcourse) if you have some high mileage ... maybe wheels ? .... doesnt sound like you would do headwork ..
Old 09-30-2003, 10:06 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

boost
Old 09-30-2003, 10:09 PM
JohnQPhats
LS Master

Originally posted by Chemicalviper
find one of those vtec things and put it on :P hehe

Ok - for one - dont say what can i get next!

Whats your plans ... is this your daily driver ? will this have forced induction ? would you have headwork performed on your car ... its all based on what the criteria is. Sounds like its a daily driver ... i would do suspension - springs and possibly struts (adjustable ofcourse) if you have some high mileage ... maybe wheels ? .... doesnt sound like you would do headwork ..
Head......Work? Hey buddy my personal life is none of your bussiness alright?!:thumbup: Yeah I am a daily driver. So you would go with suspension huh? I saw some Nology hotwires online for like $180, those are suposed to add some HP. Maybe I'll pick those up. They are cheap.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

Originally posted by JohnQPhats
Head......Work? Hey buddy my personal life is none of your bussiness alright?!:thumbup: Yeah I am a daily driver. So you would go with suspension huh? I saw some Nology hotwires online for like $180, those are suposed to add some HP. Maybe I'll pick those up. They are cheap.
thats a load of crock. stock wires are fine.
Old 09-30-2003, 10:11 PM
JohnQPhats
LS Master

Originally posted by Clean00GSR
get altezzas, clear lights, led washers, let valve stem caps and a huge aluminum wing. oh yea, dont forget a powered by acura windshield banner.
O yeah, the wing will be huge. I'm actually going to go to the airport and just rip the tail off of a plane and mount it on the back of my car! Now that will look sharp. :thumbup: Don't forget the rims that keep spinning and the body kit that's the color of primer. =P
Old 09-30-2003, 10:13 PM
JohnQPhats
LS Master

Originally posted by Snoopy
boost
Boost? What do you mean by that? OK, so the wires are out. Thanks. Saved me $180 =)
Old 09-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Clean00GSR
B18c1 >*

Originally posted by JohnQPhats
O yeah, the wing will be huge. I'm actually going to go to the airport and just rip the tail off of a plane and mount it on the back of my car! Now that will look sharp. :thumbup: Don't forget the rims that keep spinning and the body kit that's the color of primer. =P
:thumbup:
Old 09-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

boost = turbo, supercharger

you pick