Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Tokico Blue Struts for 90-93 accord

Old 09-23-2003, 10:12 PM
LandSpeedRacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tokico Blue Struts for 90-93 accord

I have a pair of brand new never used front struts for 90-93 accords , plus they already have new lower control arm forks , new bushings , bolts and ground control coilovers set up on them . I just sold my 91 accord and actually was in the process of putting the ground control coilovers on , had the rear ones on for a few months , the fronts were just so stuck and rusted that I could get them installed , so I sold the car and I have the front stuff left , I think it might make a good upgrade , especially because the springs are eibachs and have a nice progressive rate to them , I also have a set of brand new lower balljoints for the accord as well. shoot me an email , make me an offer .
I also have a clutch kit for the accord as well , it's brand new , pioneer brand ( OEM ) but if you need a complete clutch ( pressure plate , pilot bearing , alignment tool and friction plate ) for a low cost , no sweat . I'll get a digital picture of the parts so you can see them for yourself if interested . I can ship UPS , and provide tracking numbers .