Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons gsr

Old 09-13-2003, 05:32 PM
T04ECVC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons gsr

I have a set of Eagle GSR rods and Wiseco 81mm 8.6:1 turbo pistons for sale.

Rods are 5,000 miles old and pistons are 4 days 400 miles old!

I had just put in the new pistons and the motor spun a rod bearing. The rod was inspected at a machine shop and it can be easily resized. I can have this done if you pay or if we make a deal that will cover. Should only cost me about 30 bucks at the most to have it done.

These rods and pistons are in imaculate condition otherwise and are a steal. I paid 450 for the pistons after shipping and 350 for the rods. I want to try to recoup some of the cost of the pistons so I am selling the rods and pistons already connected for 500 shipped to 48 states. I need to sell them to pay for a new block, so please only serious inquiries.

I also have a gsr crank girdle, main caps for sale for 250 shipped. If you want them and the rod.piston setup, i will sell for 700 shipped. Please, if you are interested shoot me an email at t04ecvc@yahoo.com and i will get back to you asap. These prices are semi-negotiable, but i am already taking a hit so be gentle!

Thanks for the space
Old 09-13-2003, 11:02 PM
T04ECVC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Late night bump

Come on guys, someone has a turbo motor that needs to be built. Shoot me an offer and I may take it.