Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

90 CRX Si for sale in MO

Old 09-09-2003, 03:52 PM
AJT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90 CRX Si for sale in MO

1990 Red Honda CRX Si
127,000 miles
Bone stock, unmolested (one of the few remaining)
I'm the second owner of the car, I bought it from a couple in their 60's who had it as a 3rd (fun) car
I've had the car for 5 1/2 years and it's never let me down, but I'm flying to Tenessee on Saturday to pick up a WRX (time to grow up a bit, the girlfriend has a daughter that I have to haul around on occaison.......plus Turbo AWD )
The car has minor rust on both rear quarter panels, off hand I'd say about 2-3" each side in diameter, and other than that the only significant flaw is a round dent in the upper rear driver's side quarter panel from some a-hole who apparently threw a big bag of sand at the car when it was parked on the street two years ago. I'm told the dent can easily be popped out, but there is some cracking of the paint around the edge of the dent.

I'm a pretty firm believer in total honesty about cars. The title is clean, it's been well taken care of, I have pretty well every record since the car was brand new, as well as the Helm manual for it.

The interior is immaculate, and stock right down to the Honda 2000 tape deck.

No pics just yet, I'll try to get some next week.

Overall the car is extremely clean, no stories or excuses.

I've got it posted elsewhere for $2500 obo, but I really don't like to haggle so I'll just say $2000 firm. No trades please.

Thanks for your time-
Andy Thompson
thom1033@mchsi.com