Notices
Showroom Find you some "show" for your "go."

My new cars (G/430/XKR/GSX)

Old 04-26-2012, 01:52 PM
bp95gsx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new cars (G/430/XKR/GSX)

Hey everyone my name is John Nouri. I own Broadway Performance (www.broadway-performnce.com) in Passaic NJ. We just opened an exotic car rental company here called Broadway SuperCars (www.broadwaysupercars.com) and I wanted to share with you guys the Lamborghini and Ferrari we have for rent and the two other cars I bought for my personal use. Forums have been a huge part of my life and I am on a lot of different forums so I wanted to share my cars with everyone. Enjoy

Hey some of you know me some of you don’t. For those of you who don’t, my name is John Nouri and I am from North Jersey. No, I am not in the mob!! lol. I recently bought 4 new to me cars that I wanted to share with forum guys. The first a 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder E-Gear in Orancio Borealis (Pearl Orange). The car came from the factory pretty much optioned to the max including black factory powder coated wheels and carbon ceramic brakes. Here are some pics.

The second is a 2007 Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe in Bianco Fuji (Pearl White). This car is fully loaded minus carbon engine bay panels. Stickered at $260K when new!!!!!!

I also got my wife the new 2012 Polaris White Jaguar XKR with Blackpack and Dynamic pack options. This is my first new car, EVER. I really bought this for her but I also use it for track days. I went to Limerock recently to absolutely push this car to the limit to see what it can do and it performed beyond phenomenal, way past my expectations. The whole day was a constant battle between me and a Ferrari F430 like my other car and he could not pass me on the straights or in the turns (I’ll take a little bit of driver skill for credit as well). After 10 laps between the two of us we reached boiling point on tires and the cars started to get a little squirmy, but not before impressing the pants off of me!

And fourth and final I bought a 95 GSX, which was my first car ever as a daily driver so I can feel like I am 17 again. I don’t know if I’m going to restore and rebuild it, build it up completely, or just drive it as is. It really is nostalgic to be driving this car again and I must say I like it the best out of all my cars! It’s great to have this car and remember all the good times I had plus start a new relationship again with all of my new cars. Enjoy the pictures.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:19 AM
bp95gsx

Yet another car!

Old 05-24-2016, 07:11 AM
TWM Performance
HAN Approved Vendor

This is awesome! Nice collection and congrats on the business.

Renato
Team TWM Performance
Old 10-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Swimsen

Originally Posted by TWM Performance
This is awesome! Nice and informative TestRX review and congrats on the business.

Renato
Team TWM Performance
Nice cars Bp95. I love that orange color on the Lambo. Thanks for sharing the pics. Planning any other acquisitions?

Last edited by Swimsen; 10-08-2021 at 04:29 AM.