Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

1996 Honda Accord Wagon LX with sliding sunroof

Old 01-03-2012, 04:35 PM
CDelgado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Honda Accord Wagon LX with sliding sunroof

Click on above picture to show photobucket slideshow for more detailed pictures

Car has 221.5 k miles on original F22B2 motor, CAI/Short Ram, Tein H-tech springs with Black bilsteins drop is about 1.5 inches, Clutch is about 3.5 years old, recent tune-up about 6-8 months ago, fuel pump gasket change 2 years ago, valve cover gasket including upper and lower spark well gasket change within last 3-4 months, new upper and lower ball joints, new sway bar end links, new bearings and rotors 1-2 months ago. Comes with Yokohama tires 85% tread and 4 prelude si alloys currently on. I also have original air intake tubing if you want. I had some other stuff done but I can't remember at this time.. will let you know once I find the receipts.

Car has JDM Stanley headlights with H4 set up, JDM corners, and SiR bumper lights. Asking $2500

I have a car fax report done... about 6 months ago. If you're serious about buying car let me know and I could provide you with report

Note: 3pt FFC strut bar, and Amp/wiring not included with car.

I have 3 Pt FFC Strut bar, 1 pair clear tail lights with colored LED bulbs including brake warning resistor fix kit, front & rear depo sidemarkers, 1 pair depo fog lights with harness, 1 pair JDM clear corner stanleys, JDM Taillight harness, 2 B2 valve covers, EX front strut sway bar, 1 full set unused Valve cover gasket kit for b2 with extra gaskets, 4 Prelude Si wheels; 2 have clear coat peeling and other 2 are in good condition. 2 wheel lock sets one is bni bag with small tear, the other is used with one of the locks cut, still usable but not as pretty looking. Some other misc items.. I'll add to slideshow and send you an updated list..as I find them

Edit:Found civic pigtail for bumper light DIY & colored fiberglass eyelids
Old 01-22-2012, 02:43 PM
CDelgado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please delete this thread