Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

wont crank over!!

Old 03-07-2012, 09:18 PM
b18eghatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wont crank over!!

ok so i have a 94 civic cx with a b18b1, first, only once and awhile the car would not turn over it would repeatively click and sometimes only click once and sometimes it would start no hesitation, eventually it wouldnt start at all, tested the starter today and it was junk, went and bought a new one today put it in wouldnt even crank over, clicks once and thats it, speed jumps up check engine light goes off untill you let go of the key, pushed the car back a little and slipped the clutch to turn the motor over a little and turned the car and started right up, drove it home now it doesnt start, tryed the same thing by turning the motor over didnt work had to bump start it, i was thinking maybe the flywheel is worn down??? replaced the grounds last year maybe a little longer im going to replace those tomorrow, could it be the distributor?? im not to good with wiring but ive heard some people say it could be the main relay?

Anyone had this happen? anything i should specifically check, any help would be great