Notices
Track & Autocross Talk lap times and race lines.

Race Schools In Canada

Old 08-21-2003, 09:53 AM
mishima_beef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Schools In Canada

Can anyone direct me to any race schools in canada? preferably closer to Toronto? also does Canada have some sort of AutoX?
Old 08-27-2003, 04:58 PM
importsyn

There's all sorts of autoX in T.O.It's hard to find info on alot of these events,I found out initially from friends.Check out www.wiredmotorsports.com for autoX events and I think there's a link to www.bothfeetin.com performance driving school.
There's an event on Sept.6th at the Hershey Centre,registration starts at 8:00a.m.These events are the best and cost only $25 which includes lunch from Licks hamburgers.Another event is on the 7th of September held by the Corvette club,not really sure of details although I've heard they're a good course to try as they are more like "top end" courses.Another site to check out is www.W.O.S.C.A.com,decent events for only $20.Don't be shy show up and try these events I guarantee you'll get hooked.:bigok:
Old 01-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Riceyaa

if in or near OTTAWA check out mco.org Motorspors Club of Ottawa good liks and info abount schools and licence info for solo 1 solo 2 etc.