Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

Fill Holes In My Back Bumper...

Old 08-12-2003, 09:14 AM
bradsmit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fill Holes In My Back Bumper...

Hello,

I am trying to fill punctures in my back bumper...I was wondering if anyone knows of a bondo kinda product that I can fill the holes then paint over with touchup paint...

BTW I caused the punctures while pulling my boat, the thing came off the hitch some how and plowed right into the back of the car luckly only damage was the small puncture in bumper...****ing lucky...

thanks
Old 08-15-2003, 07:27 AM
turbovic

Hit up autozone or pepboys they should have some kind of a 2 part epoxy or body filler , mix the two parts on a piece of carboard , fill ur holes use another piece of carboard as a squegy to make it seemless and fit the contours of ur bumper , let it set , touch up paint and ur set
Old 08-15-2003, 08:21 AM
prostang460

Go to a powersports store. Most will carry a plastic repair kit for motorcycles, ATVs, and snowmobiles. I've used a couple of different brands on my sled and fixed a 1.5 inch hole on the urethane body kit on my mustang. Its similar to a fiberglass repair but more flexible.

Take the bumper cover off and do the repair from the back.