Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

**FS: FULLY BUILT SOHC F22b1**

Old 08-09-2003, 05:48 AM
hondav6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **FS: FULLY BUILT SOHC F22b1**

I have a fully built f22b1 motor for sale, perfect for boost or NOS, which ever your poison, here is a little information about the set up:

KG Precision head, Stage 5 P&P, SSI Valves and retainers: Cost $1600 to have done along with an unorthodox racing cam sprocket

Fully built bottom end. Cylinder #2 and #3 needs to be re-honed very very slightly because of light schoring. The bottom end consists of Aris 8.5 : 1 Forged Pistons, Crower Rods, Golden Eagle “Godzilla” Sleeves. Not much to get the work done being that the block is already out, or if you know what you doing. This block alone cost $2300 to have completely done.

Ported and Polished Intake manifold

This motor set up is cabable of handeling up to 22 PSI, the motor was built and assembled by Alamo Autosports in Alamo Texas, if any body knows anything about performance, you can and will trust anything that comes out of that shop. Nothing but the best parts and the best labor have been used on this set up.

This set up is well worth OVER $4000, but I need to free up some space before the summer is over so I am unloading this set up for $2500 for local pick up, if not local, I can have it shipped for an extra charge depedning on your location

Please email me or post if you have any questions, i will be glad to answer them to the best of my abililty.