Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

FS:89 CRX DX SHELL Wired for B16a

Old 08-07-2003, 05:23 PM
sonicrex
Dub L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:89 CRX DX SHELL Wired for B16a

FS: 1989 CRX DX Shell

Please READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE EMAILING ME WITH QUESTIONS.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY PICTURES. I PREFER THAT YOU SEE THE CAR IN PERSON.

I have owned this car for 2 years(bought in 2001) from Illinois. It was in Illinois up until 2001, when I moved to Arizona.

I am selling this car because I just bought a Civic and I'm going broke trying to fix up and insure both. Someone just broke into it and stole the radio which sparked my decision to just sell it. The plastic console that goes around the radio was broken and the glovebox was broken as well.

It is wired for a first gen Non-OBD B16a swap, but I am selling the motor to a friend, so it does NOT come with the engine wiring harness, ECU, or engine. It does come with the radiator, cooling fan, and cooling fan motor. The radiator was replaced about 6 months ago because my stock radiator hit the floor.

-About 140K on chassis-I can get the exact mileage if you need it
-Clean title
-No accidents-I have the Carfax report from when I bought it. You're welcome to run one now to get more up to date info
-Color=white with light blue interior
-No body kits or modifications to interior
-FULL interior-carpet, OG seats, all the rear shelfs, spare tire
-Ususal wear and tear on front seat on driver's side.
-Has a manual aftermarket sunroof that was installed at the time of original purchase at the dealer.
-Wheels:Steelies
-No factory or aftermarket alarm installed.
-Original factory speakers and wiring

EXTRAS:
-BRAND NEW WINDSHIELD and HATCH GLASS(theives broke these so they had to be replaced)
-Wired for B16a
-Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable shocks(THESE HAVE ONLY 250 Miles on them. THEY ARE BRAND NEW)
-Skunk2 Coilovers(SAME WITH THE COILOVERS-BRAND NEW)
-Energy Suspension Bushings for shocks
-11" Big Brake Rotor Upgrade and Axxis Pads for the FRONT from FastBrakes.com(approx 500 miles on them)
-Hi-Flow Cat and 2 1/4" piping with Apexi N1 muffler

If you're interested, please EMAIL me at sonicrex@email.com.

I'm asking $1000 due to the clean title and body and the $1200 I just spent for the glass to be installed and the brand new shocks and coilovers.

I'm interested in selling this locally and am available in the mornings Monday-Friday from about 8am-12pm and also most Sundays from 8am-12pm to come look at the car. It is at a friend's house, so these are the only times I can go over there to show people.