Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

WANTED: 15 inch STOCK Integra rims for G3 integra

Old 08-06-2003, 09:41 AM
gAmEs0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED: 15 inch STOCK Integra rims for G3 integra

as stated, i need 15 inch stock alloy/aluminum rims (can be GSR rims, mesh rims, any kind of stock integra rims that come out from any integra as long as they fit my 97 Integra coupe). my rims are blackies and i don't like that, so i need stock rims with decent tires, NOT bald tires.

please pm or email me at gamesons@yahoo.com (preferable)

item MUST be located in CALIFORNIA (north up to bay area, central, or south can go all the way to san diego.) Since I will be visiting these area, I will pick up the rims myself. I am currently in south bay area, so I prefer local now, but I can wait if you have the rims and you are not in bay area and can wait for me to pick it up in early September.

thanks.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:09 AM
vwong

I have a set of 99 GSR rims for sale. They're painted charcoal. There are some paint chips from the daily driving. One of them have more paint chips due to the tire blow out on the track sending me and my car sliding across the gravel trap. The rim is fine, I had it checked out and there is no bend. The pics below have tires on 3 of the rims. But I'll be taking them off when I sell the rims because the tires are worn down to the wear bars. I'm asking for $200 plus shipping. If interested, email me at vwong107@earthlink.net. I'm in SoCal, LA area.

Rim 1:

Rim 2 (this is the one with more paint chips):

Rim 3:

Rim 4:
Old 08-07-2003, 05:03 PM
gAmEs0n

Default thanks, but no thanks.

anyone else have stock OEM integra wheel (mesh, GSR blade, any kind) that fits integra with tires?

email me