Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

2006 Honda Accord EX-L V6-6MT Sedan w/Navi * Stock * 36,000 Miles

Old 11-22-2011, 09:47 PM
TooPhat46-Speed
Low Mileage Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Honda Accord EX-L V6-6MT Sedan w/Navi * Stock * 36,000 Miles

Up for sale is my 2006 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Sedan V6-6MT with the factory navigation system. I am the second owner and the car has never had any paint work, according to the AutoCheck report (comparable to CarFax).

DETAILS
  • Exterior: Carbon Bronze Pearl
  • Interior: Black Leather
  • Power/Heated Front Seats
  • Heated Side Mirrors
  • Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) w/off switch
  • DVD-Based Navigation System (2005 DVD)
  • 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer
  • SiriusXM Radio (paid through February 2012)
  • 6-Speed Manual Transmission
  • 17" Wheels w/factory Michelin MXV4 Tires (good tread)
  • Dual Exhaust

Vehicle is my daily driver and the miles will increase slightly, but it only has 35,000 miles at this time. All maintenance is current and I have receipts for the past year (oil changes only). Current oil life indicator reads 20%. The rotors were turned at 22,000 miles and there is no shudder now even in heavy braking.

PROBLEMS/ISSUES
  • There is a 2" door ding/scratch on the driver's side door. I actually saw the old guy doing this, but what are you gonna do? He was >90.
  • Wheels on the passenger side are curbed from parking mishaps. Some of these were there when I bought the car, some I have contributed to.
  • There is a small, ball-point size mark just before the trunk opening.
  • The center console storage bin has come off its latch and will not close. I was going to have this fixed when I installed an iPod kit, but have yet to do so

Asking $17,995 or best offer at this time. Let me know if you have any questions about the car. I have over 200 pictures available if you are interested.

You can contact me @ (310) 922-1917 (text preferred) or at girlsnamewillis@gmail.com

PICTURES