Notices

Wheelmax.com and speedpeople.com ++

Old 07-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Of17
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheelmax.com and speedpeople.com ++

Both good places to buy from i have boght many things from speedpeople.com and i boght my rims from wheelmax and i loved them for super fast shipping and hooking me up with a better price
Old 07-23-2003, 05:41 AM
dirtysouthsi

Hey man... I have a huge favor to ask! if u can help me out i will do whatever in return.. wheelmax is carrying axis touring cups in white. they are discontinued everywhere else but wheelmax has them and I need one rim; although they wont let me order one rims cause i have not ordered a set from there b4. could you please help me out man..i will pay u or whatever! please get in touch with me goskatenet@hotmail.com
Old 07-24-2003, 07:23 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally posted by dirtysouthsi
Hey man... I have a huge favor to ask! if u can help me out i will do whatever in return.. wheelmax is carrying axis touring cups in white. they are discontinued everywhere else but wheelmax has them and I need one rim; although they wont let me order one rims cause i have not ordered a set from there b4. could you please help me out man..i will pay u or whatever! please get in touch with me goskatenet@hotmail.com
he got banned, he won't be back. my friends dad owns a rim and hubcap business, i can ask him for you.