Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

Booty Call

Old 07-02-2003, 03:19 PM
digitech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Booty Call

Looks like this topic will be the 1st on the "Do it Yourself" section of the forum.

Has anyone ever heard of the term "booty call"? There might be other terms out there. Anyways u wire a relay switch and flick it on, it makes the sound of your alarm beep. Ive seen ppl do booty call when they run yellow lights. It gets people attention.

Anybody out there knows how to set it up, share us ur 2 cents. :thumbup:
Old 07-06-2003, 09:28 PM
babababooey

They sell a system for doing it. It comes with a button, wires, and maybee even it's own speaker. (Not sure). My friend did it himself, and it was not too hard. Just push the button and it goes tweet tweet. I am not too crazy about it myself, (seems like a useless, cheezy mod to me), but whatever floats your boat. All it gets my attention for is so I can lower my eyes, and shake my head. You can try your local auto parts store, and if not, go to a motorsports or your prefered specialty location. If they can't help you, I would bet they can tell you who can.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:14 PM
digitech

Thanks for the info. The point is im just interested to see how they work and how they wired up and not at all get people's attention to look at u. Thanks for the heads up.