Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Front upper Rear upper strut brace!! Integra, del Sol

Old 06-30-2003, 06:03 PM
Killer_Red_Sol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front upper Rear upper strut brace!! Integra, del Sol

These upper strut tie bars are very good quality. No cheap stuff here boys and girls. All products made to fit. These strut bars don't have any adjustment screws that can come loose, these products bolt into factory made mounting holes. The look of these strut bars is great, they have a brushed aluminum finish that will nicely accessorize any engine compartment.

FRONT UPPER STRUT TIE BAR DETAILS

The front bar mounts approximately 2 inches away from the strut, on the strut tower. The front bar is a direct OEM replacement on Acura Integra GSRs, Type Rs, Honda Del Sols. They will also fit all 94-01 Acura Integras, and 92-00 Honda Civics (Some modifications needed on some Civics ONLY).

REAR UPPER STRUT TIE BAR DETAILS

The rear bar mounts near the back of the car, underneath the drunk carpet, so you will not loose any trunk clearance as you would with the other strut tie bars. For Del Sol owners, this is a great bonus as it will NOT interfere with your roof holder in the trunk.

ALL HARDWARE TO INSTALL THIS ON ALL VEHICLES IS INCLUDED. THE WINNER OF THIS AUCTION WILL RECEIVE 1 FRONT UPPER STRUT TIE BAR, 1 REAR UPPER STRUT TIE BAR AND ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE.

$40.00 USD + shipping I won these on ebay, I only opened the box to make sure everthing was there. 100 % new. I live in KY and will only charge what it costs to ship to your house, nothing more. Email me at joseph.uvanni@murraystate.edu
Attached Thumbnails Front upper Rear upper strut brace!! Integra, del Sol-strut.jpg  
Old 07-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Killer_Red_Sol

P.S dont mind the corn ass sticker that was included with this kit. Some guy thinks that putting a CTR sticker on a car adds like 10 hp or something.

BTW no shit the front upper is a really good bar, low sitting and strong.:naughty:
Old 07-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Killer_Red_Sol

Ok I see no one wants to take up this deal so I will sweeten it just a little. Not only will you get the front upper and rear upper brace, I will also include a 2nd front upper at no extra charge! That is three braces for the price of 2!!!