Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Wanted: Gray Leather Interior (complete) for 2001 Accord EX

Old 06-30-2003, 11:25 AM
ToddnMiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Gray Leather Interior (complete) for 2001 Accord EX

I wish I had bought the V6 with the Leather Interior, but I can't go back in time and this was supposed to be a "work" car where I traveled often. However, the job didn't pan out and now I have a decent gas mileage - low guts; very basic interior vehicle that I cannot afford to replace with something I'd rather own (note, I traded in a 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition for this car).

I ordered a black factory spoiler - am having the rear windows tinted this week, was looking for a speed boost (for less than $500) but that isn't happening.

So, now what I'd like is to find someone in Northern California who had unfortunate luck and had a 2001 EX w/Gray Leather Totaled (i.e. theft/hit and run, etc.). I would like to purchase the front and rear seats as well as the door inserts. I already have a power driver seat, so may have the wiring necessary for a power leather seat?? My car is black with a gray interior.

Anyone know of somene - please respond or email me . . . I'll also take suggestions (I guess I could try a wrecking yard).

Thank you,
Melissa
Old 07-05-2003, 02:07 PM
ToddnMiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT