Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

How To: Stop Headlight Condensation

Old 06-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Tweet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to stop steam from going in the Headlights?

I got those New dual Halos Headlights, and I installed them myself. But the problem is, when the engine is running, there's steam on the headlight glass, just like when you're done taking a Hot bath or shower, your bathroom mirrors are all steam up, if you know what I'm talking about. A friend told me to cover all the wholes on the back of the headlight with Silicone, I've done that and the same shit still happens. So can anyone tell me how do I fix that? How do I stop the headlight glass from condensing? Thank You.

P.S: Ima put a picture up here soon so y'all can see what I'm talking about.
Old 06-30-2003, 10:41 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

okay,...go to this thread

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=56277

follow the directions on how to get your headlight lens off the housing,...skip all the painting parts becuase your not painting anything,..once you get the lens off go straight to the part about putting the lens back on,...you will need to sillicone it real good so it wont condense anymore,...good luck
Old 07-01-2003, 06:50 AM
crxb16er

yah get an openning and use a blow drier and remove all the condensation and then seal it all up VERY well.
Old 07-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Tweet

Thanx for your replies, but is that's the only way I could fix the problem, isn't there another way to fix it without removing the glass, cause y'all know they're my New dual Halos headlights and I don't wanna damage them.