Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

DIY removal of sideskirts on 96 integra

Old 06-22-2003, 03:26 PM
LALno1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY removal of sideskirts on 96 integra

Hey I have a 96RS teg, and I was planning on painting the sideskirts and front lip, and mirrors to my frost white body color. I already saw how to paint the parts in another thread.....

so my question is how do I remove the sideskirts, and front lip, and mirrors without breaking anything. It would help to have specific instructions for my car, so any links or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 06-24-2003, 11:58 AM
LALno1

come on guys please....just post a link or something
Old 06-24-2003, 01:12 PM
BobDaGoOn

I think it was already mentioned, run a search. But here is a vague memory of what I’ve remembered.

You unscrew them from the bottom and take out the mud flaps as well. Then you slide it a little and it should come off, don’t remembers which way though but you'll get the feel for it. The reverse you pop out the latch grommets (wherever you call them) off the car and slide them back on the skirt individually and snap in the entire skirt back onto the car. You might have trouble lining up the grommets, use cheap glue to temporarily hold them in place so you can pop them on.

hope that helps

mike,
Old 06-26-2003, 09:31 AM
raprazant

theres also a bunch screws.. just unscrew those.. and the sides will slide off.. youll figure it out if you just look at it