Notices

Mugen for accord??

Old 06-19-2003, 08:19 AM
99Accolude
heavy cars Rule!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mugen for accord??

Does mugen make side skirt for 6gen accord? and rear skirt? i seen the front skirt but not the side. O and can you change the head on a f23a1 for a dual over head with either the h22 head swap or the 2003 accord 2.4 doch motor.??????? Also does mugen or spoon make ecu upgrade chips for f23a1 motors? if not what can i do to remove the governer and up the redline. '' f23a1 motors rev too early!!! 6500 rpm!'' im soo curious thanks
Old 06-19-2003, 09:37 AM
I Like JDM
JDM Spec Tuner

As for a mugen kit for a 6th gen....they never made one. ...dont know about the other stuff you're asking.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:07 AM
AcsRcool
Faster than your Geo

no point in doing a head swap, might as well do a complete swap at that point since you'll get more HP for about the same cost

As for upgrade chips, you should just call them and ask them. . .
Old 06-19-2003, 02:41 PM
99aznaccord

Originally posted by I Like JDM
As for a mugen kit for a 6th gen....they never made one. ...dont know about the other stuff you're asking.
Actually there is a mugen STYLE kit out there. I only found them on ebay. Honestly, I think they look bad. The front and side lips look alright, but the rear just looks like crap. Type in mugen accord on ebay and look until you see one for a 6th gen. If it's for a coupe, then the only thing they make is just the front lip.
Old 06-20-2003, 03:11 AM
MugenCD5
JDM Fanatic

Mugen did not make any bodykit or lips for the 98-02 USDM Accords. the Mugen front lip you see on the websites are actrully a Mugen front lip for 99-00 Civic but copied and modified to fit all Hondas that's why they called it Mugen style front lip. And the side skits are modified from 94-97 Accord to fit 98-02 accords. So real Mugen bodyparts/bodykits for USDM 98-02 Accords does not exist.
Old 06-20-2003, 08:25 AM
99aznaccord

Originally posted by MugenCD5
Mugen did not make any bodykit or lips for the 98-02 USDM Accords. the Mugen front lip you see on the websites are actrully a Mugen front lip for 99-00 Civic but copied and modified to fit all Hondas that's why they called it Mugen style front lip. And the side skits are modified from 94-97 Accord to fit 98-02 accords. So real Mugen bodyparts/bodykits for USDM 98-02 Accords does not exist.
I don't recall saying they were real. I said mugen STYLE. And yes there is mugen STYLE kits for 6th gen, whether they be for real or not it's still called mugen STYLE. Unless you wanna give it some totally different name just because you feel like it. It's the same as other kits called like spyderman. When really it's just a knock off of black widow.
Old 06-20-2003, 08:36 AM
AccordCutie

Originally posted by 99aznaccord
I don't recall saying they were real. I said mugen STYLE. And yes there is mugen STYLE kits for 6th gen, whether they be for real or not it's still called mugen STYLE. Unless you wanna give it some totally different name just because you feel like it. It's the same as other kits called like spyderman. When really it's just a knock off of black widow.
Yes...I remember there is a Mugen style kit for the accords...I think there is a member here that has/had one, but I don't remember who it is. :thinking:
Old 06-20-2003, 08:50 AM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

steveng :goodjob:
Old 06-20-2003, 12:09 PM
MugenCD5
JDM Fanatic

Default Re: Mugen for accord??

Originally posted by 99Accolude
Does mugen make side skirt for 6gen accord? and rear skirt? i seen the front skirt but not the side.
I know there are Mugen Style kits for 6thgen. But he was asking if Mugen makes side skirt for 6gen accord. Well real Mugen doesn't.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:51 PM
99Accolude
heavy cars Rule!

Ok well umm.. Do you' know where I can buy the "Mugen" style side skirt for my car? I just want something to look good on my car but not too flashy . thanks. I tried ebay but found nothing. can someone please help! I appriciate the information but i'ts not answering my question.