Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: 94 Integra 4-door (wrecked)

Old 06-12-2003, 12:20 PM
tleader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 94 Integra 4-door (wrecked)

I have a 94 Integra 4-door for sale. It was rear ended and I do not thave the time to repair it. The car is still driveabe, but the left rear is pretty smashed up. Everything else is still in great working order. The motor is a non-VTEC, but runs great. 5-speed tranny, gray exterior/interior. I am looking to get rid of it fast. Make an offer if interested. I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. The car is driveable if you live reasonably close. If you need pics, let me know and I will try and send some. I am very busy at work, so please be patient when waiting for the pics. Please respond to patrolagent @juno.com
Old 06-12-2003, 09:43 PM
mikesudds
supa dupa member

5-spd auto,color miles,mods,etc
Old 06-13-2003, 06:34 AM
tleader

My bad, it is a 5-speed, gray in color and has no mods except an air intake. I beleive there is around 140k on the odometer. 90% of those miles are freeway cruising. any other question, let me know.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:41 PM
dx2gsr

Are you willing to part out at all? I'm in the market for an Integra 5 spd tranny. E-mail me at mrksweb@msn.com with some more info on the tranny if you are willing to part out at all. Thanks!!!