Notices

Give me some opinions

Old 06-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Dreemer
KOJ MOB PIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Give me some opinions

Should I paint over the altezza like in the pic or go back to my oem lights? Still gotta paint the kit too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
accord back.jpg (208.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 06-11-2003, 08:37 PM
jschmid

I'd fork out $100 for some red/clears. It'll look cleaner than what you have, and you'll have the clear unlike the stock orange/pink.

Since you only asked about that, I won't make any other suggestions.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:41 PM
willba

Originally posted by jschmid
I'd fork out $100 for some red/clears. It'll look cleaner than what you have, and you'll have the clear unlike the stock orange/pink.

Since you only asked about that, I won't make any other suggestions.
heh hehhh yes please do somethin with the tezzas...i get eye cramps looking at them :naughty: :naughty:
Old 06-11-2003, 08:43 PM
whoaitslen2
hermit

oem or red clears:thumbup:
Old 06-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Dreemer
KOJ MOB PIM

the green banner? It's there cuz the defroster went dead from the bottom of the banner to the top. I couldn't find where it broke off. Totally give me some advice man, but be easy on me.

If I paint the bottom of the altezza, wouldn't that be red/clear? I'm guessing the light won't be as bright.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:09 PM
jschmid

Originally posted by Dreemer
Totally give me some advice man, but be easy on me.

If I paint the bottom of the altezza, wouldn't that be red/clear? I'm guessing the light won't be as bright.
Well, you can still see the red circles, the paint looks dull, and may fade over time. That's why I say it's worth the $100 for red clears.

I'd for sure lose the green sticker. No matter the reasoning in putting it there...it's an eyesore.

And I don't know why people put bodykits on before they are painted. I can see doing it to test fit it, and make adjustments, but I'd leave the kit off until it's painted.

And when you get the kit all set up, unless you are doing dual exhaust in the future, I'd have them fill that second exhaust hole. It just looks out of place. And your muffler doesn't line up with the other hole.

The kit is too extreme for my tastes, but if you like it, fine. Just get some 18's for that car. You can't really pull off a kit like that with the stock wheels.

I've never been a fan of the window shades on the door windows, cars just look much cleaner without them.

Good luck with it, I'm trying to be constructive with my suggestions, not critical.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:42 PM
RY2K
5 speed

take off the badges
Old 06-12-2003, 06:39 PM
Dreemer
KOJ MOB PIM

I think the rear kit is off, not the muffler. Sold my 17" bling bling to get back to stock. Eventually I will start selling my kit to pay for installation on stuffs I've already got or maybe get a dvd for the van. Dam* it, I've wasted so much money and in the end, it's worth less that when I first started. Oh well, I guess it's an experience we all learn. I'll keep my next car (S2000) stock.

I love those ventvisor especially when it's raining or when it's hot out.

I was thinking of taking the EX emblem & put on the Odyssey since it's also an ex.
Old 06-12-2003, 07:14 PM
aux
More Black on Black Crime

go for it. i might help.,