Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

Acura Integra 94-01: Removing Side-Rear Interior Panel (Speaker Installation)

Old 06-10-2003, 10:55 PM
LALno1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default removing side panel of 3G integra hatch

I'm installing speakers, but I want to know how to remove the side panel to get to the rear speakers. If anyone knows any sites that would be helpful.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:53 AM
crxb16er

u just unscrew everything holding it down and rip um out, just be careful around the doorframe that is where the most pressure is put so be careful not to crack them. when muscleing them out.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:54 PM
BobDaGoOn

thats basically it, there’s one screw beside the seat, have to remove the rear seats as well. The area around the rear window you have to pull out carefully, after that you can kinda squeeze in your arms for more support to push from the backside and pull from the top. I think it was 5 10mm, 4 tapping screws, and four screws.

Take out the panel that’s covering the wiring for the taillights, take out the carpeting from the trunk and detach them from the back of the rear seats. Each outer corner of the seat there’s a little tab; just pull them out with pliers and wiggle the seat towards the window and then the center pivot would pop out, do the same on the other side. When that’s out of the way there’s one bolt on the passenger side of the rear seat, once that’s out you kinda have to pull it up and wiggle it a little. There is a weird metal hinge holding down the front part of the seat. After that you have access to all the bolts and screws. Just remember there’s one more screw under the speaker cover, just the golden/silverish one not the black ones, you’ll play with those later.

I'm kinda bad with words, So if you need more help I can post picks on the weekend for a better understanding.

hope that helped.
Mike,