Notices

Peep if you have 5th gen + reverse indiglos

Old 06-05-2003, 08:03 PM
BenB
Must stay awake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peep if you have 5th gen + reverse indiglos

At night, can you see your gauge needles when you take out the two bulbs above the gauge cluster?

I have a pair of reverse indiglos but they don't work and I had a hard time getting my needles to work right after getting them on. I don't think I want to go through the problem of an exchange if I wont be able to see my needles when I take out the two bulbs above the cluster to see the reverse indiglos at night.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:14 PM
H-Accord-22
Duh

who needs gauges and needles, go with your instinc.... j/k

There's several bulbs behind it, so one or two won't make it not visible, though it'll make yours look a lot dimmer. Anyways, what you mean by it's hard getting your needles to work right? Don't tell me you screwed them up? If you did, you prolly need a whole new electronic assembly, not just the needles and the gauges.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:24 PM
BenB
Must stay awake

Nah everythign works fine...just the indiglo gauges dont' work and so I have to get an exchange, but when I took out the two bulbs that light up the cluster from above, without street lights I cannot see my cluster at night. So I put the two bulbs back in.

The indiglo gauges cover up my cluster so they don't let in the light from behind. I figure if the indiglo gauges were working that they wouldn't light up my cluster enough to see my needles once I take out the two bulbs that light up from above, but I'm not sure, and was wondering if anyone else has reverse indiglos and pulled the two bulbs above and were able to see their needles.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:28 PM
BenB
Must stay awake

Does anyone have pictures of reverse indiglo gauges at night with the two bulbs from above pulled?