Notices

Buying a Legend

Old 06-01-2003, 09:49 AM
x200xproof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a Legend

Hey guys Im looking for a legend and I noticed that there arent to many 6speed coupes running around these days is buying one of these totally out of the question couse I found NONE where I live .... and I really cant stand driving a auto ...If anyone knows where I can get a 6speed coupe in the houston or anchorage area let me know. or if yall have any ideas thanks
Old 06-04-2003, 06:17 PM
fastball
A little chin music

Location: Cleveland, Ohio - Rock 'n Roll capitol of the World

Good luck my friend. Those were fantastic cars. Beautiful, great performance, top shelf luxury, and bullet proof reliable. I can tell you right now, when you find a good example for sale, be ready to buy it the day you see it. These cars are quickly becoming very sought after as less an everyday driver, and more a Sunday cruiser. Acura gets under my skin sometimes..... they run the Legend coupe 6 speed as a limited model, and then they come back with the CL-S 6 speed, only to cancel that as well. I just wish they would make a car such as those higher production and longer life span.

BTW, I think you're our first member from Alaska. Welcome aboard! It's cool to talk to people so far away.
Old 06-05-2003, 01:37 AM
x200xproof

Thanks man ...I'm keepin my eyes peeled ...
Old 06-05-2003, 12:44 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by fastball
Acura gets under my skin sometimes..... they run the Legend coupe 6 speed as a limited model, and then they come back with the CL-S 6 speed, only to cancel that as well. I just wish they would make a car such as those higher production and longer life span.
Supply owned demand, in both cases.