Notices

pics of the CL

Old 05-23-2003, 03:25 PM
katies99CL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of the CL

pics

Hi guys and girls(?)
i'm new here...just wanted to say "hey" and post some pics of my car...open to comments and/or suggestions!!!

thanks
Old 05-23-2003, 07:27 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn that is nice :thumbup:
Old 05-23-2003, 10:35 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Very nice and clean. If you really want to do something more to it, how about bigger size rims? Or light tint all around? Just some suggestions. Good job though.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 05-24-2003, 12:35 AM
SoCalAccord

looks sweet, which motor do you have? I hope to get one soon if my plan to sell my car works out and I get a new job
Old 05-24-2003, 12:32 PM
katies99CL

thanks guys!

AcuraTL- yeah the stock 16's are small, but they will do for now...in a couple months i am planning on some 18" Racing Hart C5's, well 2 of my friends are pushing me towards 19's but we'll seee what happens

funny u should mention tint...i just made an appt for next saturday...i was gonna go as dark as possible...u think i should do something light?

SoCalAccord- I have the 2.3 Vtec SOHC...it's okay i guess, i would rather have the 3.0 Vtec one though..i have a friend here who has one w/ and intake & exhaust...ect, and that shit picks up!!!

if u have a chance get the 3.0!
Old 05-24-2003, 05:32 PM
SoCalAccord

Naw, I'm pretty over the gas mileage of the 3.0 liter v6 in my infiniti, so I wanna get a 2.2 5 spd and swap a prelude H22A into it :naughty:
Old 05-24-2003, 08:44 PM
d98clturbo
i'm high...on boost!!

i think i started a trend with the h22 swap in to the cl...just kidding, but for real if you do that you wont regret it trust me in know....

hi katie, i didnt know you were on this board too.....your car looks awesome!!!
Old 05-24-2003, 09:29 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Originally posted by katies99CL
thanks guys!

AcuraTL- yeah the stock 16's are small, but they will do for now...in a couple months i am planning on some 18" Racing Hart C5's, well 2 of my friends are pushing me towards 19's but we'll seee what happens

funny u should mention tint...i just made an appt for next saturday...i was gonna go as dark as possible...u think i should do something light?

SoCalAccord- I have the 2.3 Vtec SOHC...it's okay i guess, i would rather have the 3.0 Vtec one though..i have a friend here who has one w/ and intake & exhaust...ect, and that shit picks up!!!

if u have a chance get the 3.0!
Well, depends on what your state law is regarding tint. If you can get dark front tinted windows without getting a ticket, then go for it. Just remember, all the side windows should have the same % tint for it to look good.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 05-24-2003, 11:46 PM
SoCalAccord

Originally posted by d98clturbo
i think i started a trend with the h22 swap in to the cl...just kidding, but for real if you do that you wont regret it trust me in know....

haha I didnt kno anyone had done it before! I am sure almost everything has prolly been done, just havent heard of this, I wanted to do the h22a into accord back in the day like 4 years ago, but I had no money, and now I do and would like a CL better , love your car tho. Got a dyno chart?????:naughty:
Old 05-27-2003, 07:28 AM
katies99CL

Originally posted by d98clturbo

yeah..someone else on the CL board told me about this one too...