Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1993 Honda civic CX - Built On Luck

Old 03-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1993 Honda civic CX - Built On Luck

1993 Honda civic CX - Built On Luck

If It Wasn't For Good Luck....Tuan Chau's '93 Civic CX
I don't know why the guy wanted to trade me, I guess I got lucky." That could be the only reason as to how Tuan Chau from Columbia, South Carolina, found this '93 Civic hatch. Tuan had already built a semi-respectable '95 Integra sporting a drag turbo kit on the stock GS-R and for a change of pace, put out a few feelers for a possible trade. "My Integra was alright, but when the guy wanted to trade me the Hatch for it I jumped on it." Tuan's new CX Hatch was already sporting a fresh coat of Desert Sage metallic, a built B-series, D2 coilovers, a slew of JDM and Spoon exterior goodies, and some other fun stuff; so Tuan had to make some major moves to make the car his own. Before the ink was even dry on the title, Tuan and his friends set off to Winter Haven, Florida, to retrieve a donor Hatch rocking a K swap. "I could have had everything and done the swap, but getting the full donor car made it a lot easier, plus I could flip what was left for extra cash." With literally everything at his disposal, swapping from one chassis to another took no time at all, and within a week of returning to SC, Tuan's new K-swapped Hatch was cruising the streets of Columbia.

Photo Gallery: 1993 Honda civic CX - Built On Luck - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: 1993 Honda civic CX - Built On Luck - Honda Tuning Magazine

1993 Honda civic CX - Built On Luck | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...