Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Braking and Aero Upgrades - Project TSX V6

Old 03-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Braking and Aero Upgrades - Project TSX V6

Braking and Aero Upgrades - Project TSX V6

EBC, JDP Engineering, And DTM AutobodyBraking And Appearance
It's a sad day as we realize we're nearing the end of our journey with the Project TSX V6 series. With over 25,000 miles on the odometer, we couldn't be happier with the way the car has performed flawlessly through multiple road trips, dyno sessions, and daily driving. Not one issue has plagued the TSX after almost a year of ownership. That is, until just a few weeks ago. The sound started out as nothing more than a random scrape, an occasional grind, but transitioned to a full-blown nuisance shortly after. The rear brakes seemed to be screaming for a replacement. Typically, front-wheel-drive vehicles will go through their front brakes before the rear, so the idea of just the opposite happening had me a little worried. After doing some research online, I found that other TSX owners had experienced the same issue with their rear brakes wearing out first. Seeing this as an opportunity to upgrade, I started searching for a performance-oriented upgrade. That led me directly to EBC Brakes, who offer pads and rotors for just about every application on the planet. At the same time, I'd just received the completed prototype front lip and rear wing from JDP Engineering, and had to find a paint shop to color match them ASAP. Read along as we take care of the brakes, aero, and paint issue all in the same week.

Photo Gallery: Braking and Aero Upgrades - Project TSX V6 - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: Braking and Aero Upgrades - Project TSX V6 - Honda Tuning Magazine

Braking and Aero Upgrades - Project TSX V6 | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...