Notices

help me find pix!

Old 05-12-2003, 10:55 AM
antman321
ThE AnT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me find pix!

Alright I want to buy a 98 ACCORD SKYLINE R34 OCTANE SEDAN kit....

but i cant find that many pictures of it! the hardest pic to find is a picture of the rear... REMEMBER THIS IS FOR A SEDAN!

please help me find pictures of this kit on a sedan from all angles....thank you in advance...
Old 05-12-2003, 11:16 AM
decibel_dj

first and foremost the OCTANE kit is only a front not a whole kit

normally u'll find this kit with some blackwidow skirts and rear but you wont get a whole kit
just a combo of different sides and rears to match it
also can be purchased in ureathane if ur worried about scraping everywhere u go
Old 05-12-2003, 11:26 AM
antman321
ThE AnT

oh my bad, i saw on some site they were sellin a r34 4 piece kit thats why i thought that.... since i have a 4 banger, i only have one exhaust coming out in the back, what rear bumper would go good? cause i dont like how the BW one is with openings on both sides for the muffler...
Old 05-12-2003, 11:35 AM
decibel_dj

i'm just letting u know cuz i was gonna get this same kit for my car when it first came out and i feel for the same thing thinking it was a whole kit when its a front bumper (at the time only fiberglass). later i learned i could get any number of side combos to fit with the bumper at no extra cost. your looking to pay about 200-250 for the front in fiberglass and about $100 more for ureathane.. IMO get the ureathane since that bumper hangs really really low. the blackwidow front bumper and that one hang about the same height depending on who did the mold.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:40 AM
decibel_dj

go to www.JTautostyle.com they have alot of different side skirts and rear bumpers that would flow with the octane bumper nicely. i dont know if i'd order from them even though their products are high quality they are pretty pricey. they believe in aggression so everythign they have looks really really aggressive and hangs really really low but flows nicely