Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

serious girl stress!!!

Old 05-08-2003, 08:46 PM
grampafunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default serious girl stress!!!

alright..i am seriously going nuts!! me and my ex girlfriend (of 2.5 years) broke up about 7.5 months ago.. i had it in my mind that she was the one i was going to spend the rest of my life with, and i truely did love her.. so anyways.. she breaks my heart, but we have always remained friends... it has taken me probably about 6 months to get over her, to the point where i really am alright with things.. so tonite, she calls me up and goes off on how she made a mistake and wants to get back together with me...

(keep in mind that in my life, this week, ive really hit it off with this new girl, and i could truely see things going somewhere with us. and i really do care about her.. but who knows right?? btw, this is the first girl since the ex ive been serious about).. so anyways, the ex asks if i would come over and talk.. so i go over there, and she basically breaks down telling me how shes made the biggest mistake of her life ect. and that she thnks about me constantly and wants me back ect...how the hell am i supposed to react to this!! I AM OVER HER, but i still find this somewhat upsetting.. i swear...girls are serious stress!! so now im sitting here typing this, somewhat stressed over this whole situation.. i know i did the right thing but this is still upsetting.....

words of wisdom please!!
Old 05-08-2003, 08:47 PM
crucial Si
Banned

rip and dip my friend...
Old 05-08-2003, 08:49 PM
Duff Man

words of wisdom....watch "Swingers" Your story and this movie are damn close.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:52 PM
TidusBlue
Long Lost Lurker

That's tough.... I went out with someone for 2 years, we broke up about two years ago, but are still really close. I know that even though I've moved on I'd still take her back if she asked because we were very close when we were together, and I thought we would be together for ever.....

I think if you still love your ex(and I think you do, or you wouldn't even be having this 'dilemma') you should try things and see how they work out with her this time, you never know, things could fall in to place really well and you could be very happy. BTW how old are you?
Old 05-08-2003, 08:55 PM
grampafunk

I think if you still love your ex(and I think you do, or you wouldn't even be having this 'dilemma') you should try things and see how they work out with her this time, you never know, things could fall in to place really well and you could be very happy. BTW how old are you?
im 22.. im not really having a dilema..im just a little upset from the whole situation.. im going totally nuts about this new girl.. and i know that shes the one i wana be with right now.. just kinda worried about the old girl kuz i really feel like i ripped her heart out tonite.. why im not too sure because she was the one that broke up with me 7.5 months ago.. i guess im just too caring (scary word!!):fawk:
Old 05-08-2003, 08:55 PM
crucial Si
Banned

be with the one that likes it in the pooper :chuckles:
Old 05-08-2003, 08:57 PM
slpycd7
H22 fo lyfe!

Eh i've been there, I had this girl for 4 years, and then all of a sudden boom out of the blue we break up. it took me nearly 7-8 months to get over her. Of course we stay friends, and then this February she decides we should get back together again. Me being the gullible type, i said hell why not, so we're back, and then two weeks ago she decides again we should break up. This time i say **** it and stopped talking to her, even tho i still think about her occasionaly. It sucks.

Now that isn't easy on a man's heart i'll tell you that, so out of all my incessant rambling, i say be careful. Don't be swayed by her again and then get broken again.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:00 PM
TidusBlue
Long Lost Lurker

Make sure she wants to get back together for the right reasons, not just because she got dumped by whatever guy she was seeing, and she doesn't like being alone....
Old 05-08-2003, 09:00 PM
KingPin
Banned

fuck the bitch bro go find another ho, and plus man your young you have plenty of time to find the person who your going to spend the rest of your life with. I wouldn't worry about that bullshit right now.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:01 PM
TidusBlue
Long Lost Lurker

go away woman hater.