Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Next-Gen

Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Next-Gen

2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Next-Gen

Out With The Old Chassis, In With The NewRon Ellis' '03 RSX Type-S
If you're like most Honda enthusiasts, you've no doubt read dozens, perhaps even hundreds of car features over the years. The bulk of these detail-rich stories often include quirky quotes from the builder revolving around an innocent owner doing their best to hold back, but is unable to resist the temptation to build their car to astronomical levels. Sometimes it's the new guy that has recently jumped into the import mix on a whim, and found themselves knee-deep in performance and aesthetic mods. Other times it might be the old-school enthusiast that, at one point or another, decided to call it quits, only to be drawn back in by the H-badged succubus that seems to thrive on attacking even the most unwilling victims.

Photo Gallery: 2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Next-Gen - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: 2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Next-Gen - Honda Tuning Magazine

2003 Acura RSX Type-S - Next-Gen | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...
Old 03-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Alexanderma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes i am one of the Honda enthusiasts and i love to know about Honda,when there is a will power and satisfaction in what we do and what we want to do i think no one can stop us from comparing our vehicles ,if the Honda seems bad to others i can't help them i am comfortable in what i like so i think you should not bother about all the unwilling victims .