Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

ECS System for Honda S2000 - IVTEC For Your S2000

Old 10-29-2010, 10:30 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ECS System for Honda S2000 - IVTEC For Your S2000

ECS System for Honda S2000 - IVTEC For Your S2000

Design Craft Fabrication Unlocks A Whole New World In S2000 TuningDesign Craft Fab ECS
You've no doubt heard the rumors, probably read more than a few posts, and if you're anything like me, your curiosity has been driving you crazy over the past year. I'm referring of course to Gary Castillo of Design Craft and his new ECS (Electronic Control Sprocket) system; a technical term that essentially arms the torque-shy F20C/22C with iVTEC technology. The idea had been running through Castillo's head for quite some time, but as you can imagine, it's not something you just toss together on a whim. He adds, "I'd thought about this for so long. When I wasn't working, I was playing around with the different components, constantly measuring and coming up with different theories. I've actually been working on this system since '08." The long-term research began to pay off, and once he felt he'd had a grasp of the inner workings and the supporting cast of components, he began testing and development on the BC/C West race car. The results on the turbo roadster served as a wake up call; 91.5hp, 122.1 lb-ft of torque! Amazing results, and proof that his theory was spot on.

Photo Gallery: ECS System for Honda S2000 - IVTEC For Your S2000 - Honda Tuning Magazine

Photo Gallery: ECS System for Honda S2000 - IVTEC For Your S2000 - Honda Tuning Magazine

ECS System for Honda S2000 - IVTEC For Your S2000 | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...