Notices
Track & Autocross Talk lap times and race lines.

My car in action

Old 04-22-2003, 05:08 PM
The Beav
i

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car in action

first pic of my car in action, kinda proud, sorry to post a worthless post, hopefully i'll have my new rims and tires by next time
Old 04-22-2003, 06:09 PM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

WHOA! body roll
Old 04-22-2003, 06:10 PM
The Beav
i

Originally posted by CivicSiRacer
WHOA! body roll
yeah she's all stock except an intake (which i am thinking about puttin the stock back on so i can go back to h stock, but i'm not sure how my new rims will be taken there)
Old 04-23-2003, 08:22 AM
DakarM

Originally posted by thewretchedbeaver
yeah she's all stock except an intake (which i am thinking about puttin the stock back on so i can go back to h stock, but i'm not sure how my new rims will be taken there)

new rims = not stock class anymore.

why not just get better tires? or keep your steelies and put better tires on the steelies for autox?
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 04-23-2003, 08:25 AM
CivicSiRacer

This is my car with 350f/400r springs, stock sway bars, 2.5 negative front camber, 1.5 negative rear, 205/50x15" Azenis tires, and 15x7" wheels

Old 04-23-2003, 10:02 AM
The Beav
i

Originally posted by DakarM
new rims = not stock class anymore.

why not just get better tires? or keep your steelies and put better tires on the steelies for autox?
because i need new rims, my steelies weigh 10 pounds more than the new rims and i think i can skate by if i go back to stock because i think 16 inch was an optional wheel size on a civic
Old 04-23-2003, 11:34 AM
DakarM

not sure if that will fly in national event but for your regions they'll probably let it go unless someone pretests.
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 04-23-2003, 12:03 PM
CivicSiRacer

because i need new rims, my steelies weigh 10 pounds more than the new rims and i think i can skate by if i go back to stock because i think 16 inch was an optional wheel size on a civic
No 16s were offered for a Civic. And on your Civic Ex you can only stick with 14s for stock. You can get some custom wheels from Panasports but they are about $300-400/wheel.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:03 PM
The Beav
i

Originally posted by CivicSiRacer
No 16s were offered for a Civic. And on your Civic Ex you can only stick with 14s for stock. You can get some custom wheels from Panasports but they are about $300-400/wheel.
oh i thought that honda offered an alloy 16 inch wheel as a factory option, well it's too late to take it back the rims will be at my house on monday, maybe being in sts will force to work harder to become a better driver, i'm definitely not gonna leave sts for a long time though, what class do you race in civicsiracer?
Old 04-23-2003, 04:13 PM
CivicSiRacer

oh i thought that honda offered an alloy 16 inch wheel as a factory option, well it's too late to take it back the rims will be at my house on monday, maybe being in sts will force to work harder to become a better driver, i'm definitely not gonna leave sts for a long time though, what class do you race in civicsiracer?
STS for the past 6 years Except in 1999 I raced a 1988 CRX Si in ES at the time.