Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Will my ass get raped?

Old 04-16-2003, 07:15 PM
wushu_civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by smakdown
I think I figured out the reason......

I want to take the damn things off but I'm just too lazy....
that's like saying "i want to stop being gay but i'm just too lazy" :fawk: jfwy. just take them off it's a twenty minute job at max.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:35 PM
brak
37 ?!

ive raced my 98 civic dx 5spd, against my friends 93 accord ex auto, and he beat me, i got him off the line though.

they were stock vs stock.

the wrangler will beat ya, it's about 190HP, and 220 ft lbs of torque

i belive the talon will too
Old 04-16-2003, 08:21 PM
DamnAccord
Closet Gun Nut

I don't know if you'll win but I doubt it. But in my opinion, just let them talk. That's all they can do. And if they want to be retards, let them race among themselves. You don't have to be a part of it. If I was in your situation, I'd rather be home watching TV or reading a book.

On a side note, when I read your subject, I literally thought you meant that you were going to get raped in the ass. h:
Old 04-16-2003, 08:22 PM
cascivic

guys i dont think your thinking realistically here,

my car 98 dx my friend had a 92 accord stick and we were neck and neck( when i was stock)

\the talon is 2.0 l i think if its auto you should be around the same 1/4 mile time.

the wrangler will beat you for aboutr 150 feet. trust me my first car was a 88 wrangler and my best friend has a 99. he wont spin tires at all which will kill you. but hell have to shift at about 25 mph into 2nd. then 40 into 3rd. trust me no horsepower up top on the " venerable" inline 6 4.0

so in conclusion i think you will beat the civic(walk him)
stay even with the eclipse, and beat the wrangler( as long as your doing like a true 1.4 mile not like to 50)
Old 04-17-2003, 05:02 AM
smakdown

Originally posted by cascivic
guys i dont think your thinking realistically here,

my car 98 dx my friend had a 92 accord stick and we were neck and neck( when i was stock)

\the talon is 2.0 l i think if its auto you should be around the same 1/4 mile time.

the wrangler will beat you for aboutr 150 feet. trust me my first car was a 88 wrangler and my best friend has a 99. he wont spin tires at all which will kill you. but hell have to shift at about 25 mph into 2nd. then 40 into 3rd. trust me no horsepower up top on the " venerable" inline 6 4.0

so in conclusion i think you will beat the civic(walk him)
stay even with the eclipse, and beat the wrangler( as long as your doing like a true 1.4 mile not like to 50)
I think you are right....the civic i could probably just edge out....the talon is a stick so he'd probably beat me by a little.....and jeeps aren't sports cars so you are probably right about it killing me for the first few seconds, but the shifting would give me a chance to catch up. I think if i stick my car in d3, i can stay in the top of the powerband longer, where all my hp is, and edge out the jeep.
Old 04-20-2003, 04:21 PM
AvusBlueGSR
Banned

the lx auto accords are extremely slow.
Old 04-25-2003, 04:52 AM
eclipse spanker

Originally posted by smakdown
Naw we don't street race like that. My friend lives in this rich people neighborhood kind of on the outskirts of town. His house and one other are the only two on this really really long straight street. Its a private street too so it works like a track almost.

Reading your responses, the civic is the only car that i would probably have a chance at beating. The talon is basically an eclipse with an eagle badge, and the jeep wrangler with a big I6 would rape the crap outta me.

Maybe i should bust out my bros 03 RSX type-s and we'll see who gets raped.....
the talon will still rape you.