Notices

2003 accord body kit

Old 04-11-2003, 07:51 AM
valcrist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 accord body kit

check out ebay, new "razzi" body kit for accord coupe

looks ok, but i usually dont like the back so complex.

i think the new accord coupe Fp body kit looks nice tho
Old 04-11-2003, 08:23 AM
03accordcoupe
^New car...2003 BMW 330ci

Where did you find pics of the FP kit? I've been looking everywhere for it...any idea on the price?
Old 04-11-2003, 09:05 AM
D2Coupe

do you know of any other Aftermarket parts for a 03 Accord coupe EX K24A
i havent seen any
Old 04-11-2003, 10:17 AM
03accordcoupe
^New car...2003 BMW 330ci

You can get the Injen racing division cold air intake...I'm thinking about it, just not sure if it voids the warranty. Anyone? Does cold air intake void a warranty?
Old 04-11-2003, 08:50 PM
valcrist

fp kit is easy to find, just look on google for accord fp, im not too in love with the fp rims tho, i like more of the kruezer or avs model5 or maybe even the volk gtn style
Old 04-28-2003, 07:02 PM
KwikChik

u can find the fp kit + on www.handaaccessories.com- cheaper prices on factory parts
Old 04-28-2003, 07:38 PM
D R E W

Originally posted by 03accordcoupe
Where did you find pics of the FP kit? I've been looking everywhere for it...any idea on the price?
I'm pretty sure the FP kit available for the Acura RSX Type-S is going to be the same package for the Accord. Honda is most likely going to market the FP kit for the 6spd Accord Coupe only. I maybe wrong tho.

The FP kit for the RSX-S goes for $5000.00 which includes underbody spoiler kit, wing, brake pads, brake rotors, rims, and low profile tires. So expect the same price tag for the Accord FP kit.

BTW, here are some links to 03' Accord Coupes with the OEM underbody spoiler kit.

OEM Underbody Spoiler Kit Accord Coupe V6 Link ONE

OEM Underbody Spoiler Kit Accord Coupe V6 Link TWO

Originally posted by valcrist
fp kit is easy to find, just look on google for accord fp, im not too in love with the fp rims tho, i like more of the kruezer or avs model5 or maybe even the volk gtn style
I agree!!! BTW, I'm getting my Advan Kreuzers Series 5 rims (18s) in gun-metallic hopefully this Friday. Already got a set of Ground-Control coilovers waiting for install as well on my 03' Accord EX-V6 Coupe (nighthawk black pearl). I'm gonna wait on the underbody spoiler kit tho. Gonna see what Wings West brings out. If not, definitely the Honda OEM kit!

Got the rims from wheeloptions.com (Discount Tires Direct, El Monte Cali... ask for Vick) for $2190.00 and a set of custom Ground-Control coilovers for $411.00 (shipped). This would be my second set of Advan Kreuzers. Got 'em on my 00' Honda Prelude. I love those rims! Very classy!
Old 04-28-2003, 09:53 PM
Vicious Lau

Originally posted by D R E W
[B]
The FP kit for the RSX-S goes for $5000.00 which includes underbody spoiler kit, wing, brake pads, brake rotors, rims, and low profile tires. So expect the same price tag for the Accord FP kit
MAN that is sooooooooo expensive..they shouold at least throw in suspension as well then it would be worth it
Old 04-29-2003, 07:38 AM
boilers

Originally posted by D R E W

I agree!!! BTW, I'm getting my Advan Kreuzers Series 5 rims (18s) in gun-metallic hopefully this Friday. Already got a set of Ground-Control coilovers waiting for install as well on my 03' Accord EX-V6 Coupe (nighthawk black pearl). I'm gonna wait on the underbody spoiler kit tho. Gonna see what Wings West brings out. If not, definitely the Honda OEM kit!

Got the rims from wheeloptions.com (Discount Tires Direct, El Monte Cali... ask for Vick) for $2190.00 and a set of custom Ground-Control coilovers for $411.00 (shipped). This would be my second set of Advan Kreuzers. Got 'em on my 00' Honda Prelude. I love those rims! Very classy!
You have really nice rides :thumbup: and rims . Love your lude man, don't forget to post pics of your accord after you've installed the GC and rims
Old 04-29-2003, 01:28 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Vicious Lau
MAN that is sooooooooo expensive..they shouold at least throw in suspension as well then it would be worth it
Suspension is thrown in...stiffer springs that lower the car an inch, firmer bushings, and a couple other things.