Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

Parting out 90 Integra - LOTS of upgrades - Also 2nd gen b16a, b20, exhaust, EG civic

Old 04-10-2003, 01:27 AM
Tr0LL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting out 90 Integra - Brake Conversions, b20 stuff, EG Civic parts, Springs, TB

LAST CHANCE as I am junking the shell VERY soon. All reasonable offers on the shell parts will be accepted as long as it's worth my time removing the part. If you are local and can come take it off yourself, it'll be even cheaper. ANY OFFER will be considered on these parts (such as the 100% working sunroof)

All prices are OBO and do NOT include shipping. Pictures can be taken for anything upon request (Here are some that I have taken already http://home.socal.rr.com/tr0ll/FS/ ). I am located in Southern California. I am also paypal verified (3% extra for paypal) and have lots of feedback on ebay. Pick up welcomed... Please email me at tr0ll@innocent.com (the 0 is a zero).

Parts from my 1990 Acura Integra, should fit all 90-93 DAs

*Parting out a 1990 Integra GS

Non-vtec/OBD-0 B16a Throttle Body with TPS - $75

1990 Integra Axles (Driver and Passenger) - $125

1990 Integra Shift Linkage - $125

DA 90-93 Integra Stock Front Sway bar with Polyurethane bushings - $50

Two Color (Blue/Green) Indiglo Guages for DA 90 Integra GS - $20

White Vinyl LS Seats - Front and Back - Driver seat is somewhat dirty but probably cleanable. The rest are pretty good. I have had them for about 2 years. Still look nice to me. - $350

Red Magnacore Ignition Wires - about 2-3 years old - still in great condition - They run about $70 new - $30

Autometer Phantom A/F Guage /w Carbon fiber POD - $60

1st Gen B16a Exhaust Manifold - (got like 3 of these) - $30

Andy's Autosport Bonzai Front Bumper - Bunch of cracks that have been "fixed" by me and some that have not. If you get it refiberglassed and fixed it would still look nice - $50

Andy's Autosport Combat Rear Bumper - Was hit in the left rear - needs a lot of work/fiberglass to be fixed. I think it can probably be fixed. It's just fiberglass... Dirt Cheap - $20

(2) Andy's Autosport Combat Side Skirts - decent condition - $50

Clear/Red Taillights - These are really clear tail lights but I painted the bottom red. The paint is coming off though. Put these in some paint stripper and you got yourself some clear tail lights. There is a slight crack on the left one and it doesn't fit all that well (small gap on the left side) - $50

90-93 Integra DRIVER Door /w Power Windows and Door Panel - $90

Fuel Rail with Injectors - Make offer

Front and Rear Lower Control Arms - $100

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts that I got with or for my new 93 Civic......

Neuspeed Race Springs - This will actually fit all 92-95 Civics and all 94+ Integras. Actually only the 2 rears are Neuspeed Race (Yellow), but the 2 fronts are some unknown brand. They are a light neon colored green, however they lower the car about the same as the real Neuspeed race springs. Springs are uncut and lower the car approximately TO a 1 finger gap in the rear, and a 0 finger gap in the front. Very nice looking drop (I have pictures of the drop on my Civic) - $75

B-series OBD-2 NON-VTEC Distributor (from my JDM B20B)- should work with any obd-2 non-vtec car or maybe vtec if you modify a bit (cut off a leg) - less than 45k miles on it - $125

B16a3 Bare Intake Manifold - NO sensors - $75

JDM B20b Bare Intake Manifold - low rise version (looks like an LS one) - better than LS manifold because of the bigger ports - $75

JDM B20b/2ND gen B16a Throttle Body - No sensors/TPS - $75

Automatic B-series Flywheel (came off the JDM B20b) - $20

AEM Cold Air Intake for 92-95 Civic. Will TRADE for Any aftermarket intake/filter + $100.

B16a3 Stock Clutch Disc and Pressure Plate and pilot bearing - I pulled it off the b16a3 which had about 65k miles on it. - $40

95 Del Sol Front Brake Conversion (Comes complete with knuckles, 10.4" rotors, pads, calipers) - Straight bolt on for EGs, good upgrade from the stock 9.X rotors, needs new wheel bearings - $50 (VERY heavy, prefer pickup)

WTB or Trade for:

ITR or GSR Steering rack with subframe (or just the rack is ok too)

A/C Mount that will fit my b20 in my 93 Civic. Basically the LEFT/DRIVER front torque mount.

SOLD:
Y1 Cable Tranny from First Gen B16a - no more than 55k miles - slightly grinds in 4th gear if you shift into it too fast - SOLD....
USED Exedy Racing Clutch (Organic Street Disc) with both bearings - Used for about 10k miles/1 year - Part # 08-804 - SOLD....
12 lb Lightened B-series Stock Flywheel (Was just shaved off the back) - Probably needs to be resurfaced - SOLD....
DEI Viper 500+ Alarm /w the shock sensor, the brain, the wiring harness, 2 remotes, LED, valet button, Semi-working Horn) - Works great, I just upgraded - SOLD
DA 90-93 Integra Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar with bushings - SOLD
Rear Door Handles from a 4 door (No Key Holes) - These are for you that want to replace your front door handles with rear ones so that there is no key hole. Looks much nicer - These are already modified as they were on my 2dr Integra in the front - SOLD
Red DOHC VTEC Valve Cover - Not sure if it's the real Type R one, but it does look stock (you know, the wrinkled finish) - SOLD
1993 Civic SI VTEC OBD-1 P28 Stock ECU - SOLD
Greddy SP Cat-Back Exhaust - was on a 94 Integra 4 door - Muffler was painted black (1 light layer) and Tip was cut off however I still have the tip - SOLD
(4) 16" TE-37 - WHITE, NO tires, +42 offset, 16x7", USED condition, has a few curbs, scratches, but wheels are still good to run on, not heavily damaged or anything. Still perfect circles. =) Still have the stickers on them too. Will take individual pictures of all of them soon for interested parties - SOLD
1st Gen B16a Head - COMPLETE - comes with everything in the head (VALVE COVER - Painted White, cams, valves, cam gears, all sensors such as vtec solenoid, everything IN the head). No distributor, no intake manifold, no exhaust manifold)- Head is still on the shortblock. about 55k miles on it - SOLD
2nd Gen B16a3 Head - COMPLETE - comes with everything in the head (VALVE COVER, cams, valves, cam gears, all sensors such as vtec solenoid, everything IN the head). No distributor, no intake manifold, no exhaust manifold)- Did a compression test before pulling it and was all above 205 and 210. Means the valves are not bent. Head is still on the shortblock. VERY clean (intake and exhaust ports) - about 65k miles on it - SOLD
One Piece Headlights for 90-93 DA Integra. Does not come with original H4H bulbs. Will include the H4, the fog light and corner bulbs. Bottom bracket has been cut for easy installation. Still white. - SOLD
1st Gen B16a Shortblock - COMPLETE - comes with everything from oil pan to rings (pistons, rings, crank, crank pulley, oil pan, etc) - about 55k miles on it - SOLD
(4) Tokico Illumina Shocks for DA 90-93 Integra (BU2851, BU2852, BU2863) - Used for about 3 years so roughly 30k miles on them - I still have the receipts if they help for warranty. They still seem pretty stiff to me. (I used to use them on settings 3/4 on H&R Sport Springs) - SOLD
Lynx 2000 Remote Start/ 2-way Pager Alarm - Great range, awesome alarm, but no mute on remote, so I need to get one with a mute - SOLD
H&R Sport Springs for DA 90-93 Integra - SOLD
OBD-1 PR4 Unchipped ECU (Same as P74/P75 from 94-95 Integra LS) - SOLD
Integra Type R Intake Manifold - bare - SOLD
B&M FPR already installed on my fuel regulator and the guage - SOLD
Greddy Power Extreme Muffler (I think this was from an Integra, but the hangers have been cut to fit my custom piping anyway) - has a scrape and a dent at the bottom, shouldn't affect performance/sound at all - SOLD
PR3 1st Gen B16a OBD-0/Non-OBD Unchipped ECU - SOLD
BRAND NEW UNOPENED Universal 1 Wire O2 (Oxygen) Sensors - http://www.automedicsupply.com/pictures/250-21000_.jpg - SOLD
2nd Gen B16a3 Shortblock - COMPLETE - comes with everything in the block(pistons, rings, crank, crank pulley FROM B20, oil pan, all sensors such as knock sensor, everything). No exhaust manifold - Did a compression test before pulling it and was all above 205 and 210. Means the rings/pistons are good - However, it has rod knock I suspect. Very cheap to fix if you know how - Motor was still running, but I never ran it more than 3 minutes or .00001 mile (from drive way into garage) - Bought the car like that and pulled the motor right away - about 65k miles on it - SOLD
1990 Integra Intermediate Shaft - SOLD
90-93 Integra Fenders - SOLD
90-93 Integra Hood - $70 - SOLD
90-93 Integra Stock Springs - $30 - SOLD
90-93 Integra Custom Cold Air Intake (3" Piping) /w filter - $75 - SOLD
(4) Stock shocks. Not sure if they are blown. How do I tell? Anyway only want $20 - SOLD
B-series OBD-0 VTEC Distributor - from a 1st Gen B16a - will work with any obd-0 vtec car or even non-vtec if you modify a bit - about 55k miles on it - SOLD
Complete Front Disc Brakes - Everything - Knuckles, Upper control arms, rotors, calipers, brake lines, AEM brake pads, and whatever else I forgot to add - SOLD
Complete Rear Disc Brakes - Everything - Trailing arms, knuckles, rotors, calipers, brake lines, Axxis brake pads, and whatever else I forgot to add - SOLD
90-93 Integra Power Mirrors - SOLD
Stock 92-95 Civic Hatchback Hood - Not painted - whitish/grey - SOLD
Old 04-10-2003, 06:46 PM
Mykeey

selling the interior panels also? if so what color?
Old 04-11-2003, 02:54 AM
Tr0LL

Yes, they are black with a greyish carpet? The right door panel has white vinyl though but it's coming off... The rest are fine...
Old 04-14-2003, 11:21 AM
jgusa

how much for the shell of the 1990 integra?
Old 04-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Tr0LL

The car was in a rear accident and the left/rear was pushed in quite a ways... I doubt the shell is any good....
Old 04-28-2003, 07:21 AM
PHiZ
BOOST GOD

you say pick up only for some stuff, where are ya bro?

-PHiZ
Old 04-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Tr0LL

pick up only on the really big/heavy items that I don't know how to ship.

I am located in southern california. It's also in my post.

What was it you wanted?
Old 04-28-2003, 10:23 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

you say its a gs i assume it has pw... i need the wiring harnesses that go from the motors to the fuse block and from the switch to the .... sheit i dont know but i have the motors and the panels/switch and that's it. i need the necessary wiring.

also wonder if you have the stock headlights, i need the passenger side center piece only. no brackets, fog, or corner

and what color is the car? if it's white i MIGHT be interested in the driver side fender.

if the interior is blue i MIGHT be interested in the armrest if it has one.
Old 04-28-2003, 01:22 PM
Tr0LL

yea it has pw, but I would rather sell the whole door...

I only have 1 piece headlights...

car is white, but not stock white... white with a blue pearl...

sorry, no armrest...
Old 04-28-2003, 06:46 PM
LudeRage

what color are the skirts painted?