Notices

A question about Replacing Windshield Wiper Arms

Old 04-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Coldsun
Rolling Senseless

Location: The Home of 911, the place of the Lost Towers, we still banging we never lost power! Rockland NY..
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A question about Replacing Windshield Wiper Arms

We got snow here in NY the other day, and it froze on my car (94 LX), in my rush to work the next morning i broke a piece of the Windshield wipers arm (you know how its 2 piece, i snapped the main part that the main arm connects onto the other part with, i guess it was frozen)

Anyway, i was wondering, since i need to get a new windshield wiper arm anyway, can i put an arm from another car onto my accord... I'm guess yea, but i'm not 100%... because my current windshield wiper arms look different... And my friends CL wiper arms are so thin and black, i want em So you think arms from a Acura or newer accord will work... Not a big deal i guess, but i figure why not...

Also.. I just called a huntspoint junkyard like a week ago asking for EX rims and they said they didn't have any so i'm wondering if they have 5thgen Accords on there lot period.. so while you fine gentlemen are reading this, can you please re-post a few sites i can get OEM parts from..
thanks alot guys
-Sun
Old 04-09-2003, 06:01 PM
AccordManiac
Korean Member

You will need to get Accord one...

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
Old 04-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Coldsun
Rolling Senseless

Location: The Home of 911, the place of the Lost Towers, we still banging we never lost power! Rockland NY..

Thats cool
Thanks for the info and the site....

-Sun