Notices

Acura Accessories for 6th gen Accord

Old 04-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Vampgrrl
Farscape 1 pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acura Accessories for 6th gen Accord

Just curious since I'm between buying a 02 RSX or keeping my Accord cpe and just dropping it and buying some excellent tires for it.
Anyhow to the point, does anyone know if the RSX manual shift knob will fit on a 6th gen Accord shifter? For that matter the TSX (which I know is brand new) has a pretty classy shift knob as well. I figure if I keep my Accord I want to do the little things that make it look better but nothing huge either.
What other seats from other Honda/Acura cars would fit in an Accord (1998) as well? It's either get different seats (with more cockpit sport feel) or Katzkin (although I dont know how much Katzkin can help the feel of the seats themselves)

(Plus I want to stop oversteer, so I'm researching lowering with coilovers maybe I dunno if that's overkill for daily driving and new tires)
Old 04-09-2003, 12:31 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes they fit, you just screw one off and screw one on. It'd be pretty gay though, since the RSX-S and TSX are both 6 speeds.
Old 04-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Vampgrrl
Farscape 1 pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I didnt know the TSX was a 6 speed, I was talking about the RSX base since I know that's 5 spd.